1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

13 TENSES – CÁC THÌ TRONG TIẾNG ANH

Thảo luận trong 'TOEIC' bắt đầu bởi SakuraHna, 31/3/22.

1. SakuraHna

SakuraHna Member

13 TENSES – CÁC THÌ TRONG TIẾNG ANH

Exercise 1: Choose the best answer.

1. (QG 2020) Mary has been financially independent since she ______ to work.

A. went out B. will go out C. was going out D. would go out

2. (QG 2020) He won’t understand what the responsibilities of a father are ______.

A. until he has his first child B. after he had had his first child

C. as soon as he had his first child D. once he had his first child.

3. (QG 2020) You will not know who your true friend is ______.

A. after you had had trouble and needed help B. when you were having trouble and needing help

C. until you have trouble and need help D. as soon as you had trouble and needed help

4. (QG 2020) The air quality in this area has improved a lot since that factory ______.

A. was closing B. would close C. closed D. will close

5. (QG 2019) The teacher entered the room while the students______ their plan for the excursion.

A. discuss B. were discussing C. discussed D. are discussing

6. (QG 2019) Linda took great photos of butterflies while she ______ in the forest.

A. is hiking B. was hiking C. hiked D. had hiked

7. (QG 2019) She hurt herself while she ______ hide-and-seek with her friends.

A. was playing B. played C. is playing D. had played

8. (QG 2019) The children______ their kites in the field when it started to rain heavily.

A. are flying B. will fly C. would fly D. were flying

9. (QG 2019) The little boy took an instant liking to his baby sitter _______.

A. upon their first meeting B. before he first met her

C. prior to their first meeting D. as soon as he meets her

10. (QG 2019) _______, they got on well with each other.

A. To quarrel a lot like siblings at their age B. But most siblings at their age quarrel a lot

C. While most siblings at their age quarrel a lot D. For most siblings to quarrel a lot at their age

11. I had finished my research on air compressors by 8.00 last night. (Mình đã hoàn thành nghiên cứu về máy nén khí trước 8.00 tối qua)

12. I had finished my research on air compressors before I went to bed. (Mình đã hoàn thành nghiên cứu về máy nén khí trước 8.00 khi mình đi ngủ.)

Chia sẻ trang này