1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

According to you, How to increase experience for electrical engineer job?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 15/11/20.

1. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

electrical engineers who want to gain more experience need to work with many different conditions and environments to study, each place has its own technique. To increase the experience you have to learn

2. I think it takes lots of practive to inprove my skills.

3. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

Required a foundation solid knowledge access to many equipment to accumulate lots of experience.

4. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

accoding to me , there are alot of way to increase experience for electrical engineer job . such as improve knowlege with new electrical technology, practice regularly to increase skills and take part in electrical clubs to exchange experience with each other.

5. In my opinion, in order to increase the experience of an electrical engineer, he or she must learn a lot from others, work harder, be more diligent, and do a lot of related work to acquire new knowledge. Thanks to that, supplementing myself more perfect.

6. To increase the experience of an electrical engineer, in my opinion, I should learn from people who are better than me and work regularly.

7. In order to have more experience in the electrical industry, I think I will study hard and listen to the experiences of those who came before

8. To increase work experience I need to work hard, listen to other people's opinions.

9. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

To increase the experience of electrical engineers, in my opinion we need to do a lot of electrical related jobs.

10. Nhật Vũ

Nhật Vũ Member

I think you should learn more from everyone around, maybe colleagues, learn on the internet and youtube.

11. In order to increase experience in electrical engineering industry, we need to cultivate a lot of knowledge, practice many new construction and installation methods to catch up with the times.

12. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

For me, an electrical engineer who wants to improve his skills, there is only way to practice and gain knowledge a lot.

13. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

To increase experience for an electrical engineer I think I should learn, theory goes hand in hand, studying at higher level is the most important thing to get the fastest experience.

14. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

In my opinion, if I want to have a lot of experience, I have to practice a lot of skills, study, try and more. Furthermore, we must be harder and more diligent

15. As an engineer I always try to bring out my full potential. In addition I will learn more new ones. Know how to listen and absorb everything to give yourself lots of experience

16. learn about electrical grid systems, listen and observe what predecessors do, stay up to date with the electrical system situation, remember and take notes on what was pointed out by previous people

17. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

read electricity books, learn from and gain experiences from others

18. In my opinion, I want to increase the experience for electrical engineers who need to contact many colleagues first, actively learn, listen and give appropriate solutions, so they should not be passive lazy to learn.

19. Wanting to increase work experience for yourself the most important thing is to work a lot. Get useful knowledge from the brothers and sisters in the past. And the minimum is to learn, read as many books about electricity as possible.

20. I think you should learn more from everyone around, maybe colleagues, learn on the my friends and teacher and internet

Chia sẻ trang này