1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

According to you, How to increase experience for electrical engineer job?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 15/11/20.

1. I'm always looking for new knowledge to learn from people who are better at learning the smallest.

2. To increase experience, an electrical engineer needs to operate, repair and check large and small electrical equipment. Regularly organize the operation and management of indoor and industrial electrical systems

3. I think to increase the working experience of electrical engineers that is actively working, increasing learning electrical problems, often observing and learning from the working experience of electrical technicians who have worked for a long time.

4. In my opinion, to increase the experience of electrical engineering, it is necessary to work many different jobs, learn from experienced people, work hard and read more books.

5. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

In order to increase the experience of an electrical engineer, it is necessary to be diligent, diligent, constantly learn, learn new creations and especially love the job.

6. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Study and acquire more knowledge

7. You want a lot of experience, you need to constantly study and work. You have to repair and test a variety of electrical machinery.

8. If he wants to gain experience, he or she must always study and do the work regularly and be a caring and dedicated instructor.

9. To increase experience for engineers must always learn from experienced people trying to persevere.

10. In order to increase the experience of electrical engineering, it is necessary to learn to acquire knowledge from theory, practice through models and directly work with new equipment instructed by the previous person.

11. To increase the experience of electrical engineers, I think the first thing is that we should acquire more knowledge relevant to our field, learn more from our predecessors, accumulate as much experience as possible.

12. In order to increase experience, it is necessary to pay close attention to the skilled people working and learn practical knowledge from them

13. To increase experience, we should join a large company to work, practice many times.

14. In my opinion, I need to try to learn from other electrical engineers, learn electrical knowledge, and practice a lot to have a good skill and correct mistakes.

15. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

In order to increase experience for an electrical engineer, I think to do it for many years, while working we will accumulate our own experience.

16. To be able to practice the best, an electrical engineer needs to equip himself with many different skills. From there, get the perfect solution to apply and do the best jobs.
    In addition to the knowledge learned while sitting in school, you also need to pay attention and look for the necessary soft skills.

17. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

Practice in many places, with many different jobs, exchange experiences with other electrical engineers, observe and learn from professional engineers in the workplace.
    Vo Trung Hieu

18. In my opinion, in order to increase the experience of an engineer, it is necessary to try to learn and to be serious about his job and learn from experience in his mistakes in his previous mistakes.

19. In my opinion, if you want to improve your experience as an electrical engineer, you should learn carefully about the electrical industry, observe and learn more from those who have been ahead can learn from your country's experience.

20. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Learn industry seniors and learn more about the electricity industry

Chia sẻ trang này