1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Describe your University/College

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 29/10/20.

1. I graduated from Cao thang technical college . My school is located in the center of District 1, almost every bus has the typical blue shirt of my school. My happiest memory is winning a soccer tournament at school. My school is one of the famous schools in Saigon that can be transferred to university. The students in the school are very friendly with each other, although the elevator is very crowded, but everyone line up without pushing or jostling.

2. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

I graduated from Caothang technical college, specializing in industrial electricity. The Caothang technical college is one of the first vocational schools in the South and has been established for over 110 years. It is a place where generations of teachers and students have turned the school into a training facility for thousands of students who are both skilled at their jobs and have patriotism. I am very proud to be a student of the school. Here all students have to wear the correct uniform as prescribed when going to school, the students here are very friendly and have a high spirit of solidarity and discipline.

3. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

My school is a winning high-tech college. As a school specializing in engineering disciplines. After studying here I feel like I have learned a great deal of knowledge. I have a lot of memories here with my teachers and friends. My greatest happiness is when I enter and know that my industry is accredited by ABET. ABET quality accreditation of America. My students are very friendly, when you go on the street if your car has a tire explosion, our students can help you too.

4. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

Yes, I graduated from Cao Thang Technical College. Is a quite famous college in Saigon with a long history. The school is located at 65 Huynh Thuc Khang - Ben Nghe Ward - District 1 - HCMC. My school has 2 training systems: college and vocational college. College system includes 9 majors and college 10 majors. The memory that I remember the most is when I took a military course. My school is one of the few schools that have an ABET training program. All the students of the school are very sociable and friendly, everyone lined up while taking the elevator and often giving way to girls

5. I am studying at Cao Thang Technical College, my school has over 100 years of age teaching and working. The school is a bit small in size, but the classrooms are always fully equipped, the school always upgrades the latest equipment for students to study and practice. I enjoyed the hands-on sessions at the school because at that time I had to install circuits and assembly parts and was anxious to expect my product to work. My school's students are very friendly and energetic, especially always forgiving the girls in the class.

6. Nguyễn Hoàng Tuấn
    Winning High Tech College has more than 100 years of history. There is a tradition of patriotism and professional solidarity. There are many modern equipment and teachers are very enthusiastic to guide. students are very united and friendly.

7. I am a student of Cao thang school, the school is over 100 years old, established in 1907, Uncle Ho Chi Minh studied in 1976, the school has facilities and a team of highly qualified teachers, has a tradition of patriotism and profession.

8. My school is one of the famous colleges in Ho Chi Minh City.
    My school was founded in 1906 and has a long history.
    My school is a place specializing in training technical disciplines such as auto, mechanics, and electronics are the strong points of my school.
    It is located on function road near Ben Thanh market.
    In school, the majority of students are male owners in accounting with their female friends.
    My school recently received certificates in two disciplines: automobile and electronics.
    My school is a school under the Ministry of Industry and Trade and has relatively low tuition fees. My school has trained students with very high skills and highly appreciated by many companies.

9. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

The college of engineering wins the ABET certificate. Modern electronic training program with talented teachers, students of the school have access to a lot of internships, access to many machines and equipment. Technical Pedagogical University or Ho Chi Minh City Polytechnic University. As the top training schools in the city as well as the country.

10. I used to be a graduate student of Cao Thang Technical College. It can be said that this is the highest quality training college in the South. Scope of training in many different disciplines, improving the quality of current training. There is a plan to build a spacious, clean, beautiful campus, and invest in modern training equipment. Traditions of patriotism, solidarity and kindness have been continued and promoted. Implement international 5S standards and abet output standards Students always strive and strive in learning. Along with being positive in learning, students are also very creative and eager to learn.

11. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

i graduated from CaoThang technical college .where is a good evironment to learn .that you know this college is popular for technology,Saigon in particular, Vietnam in general .instead of ,the universities teach more theory ,my college teach more practical skills than theory .
    special memory in my college is travel in VungTau with my friend

12. Cao Thang Technical College is one of the oldest schools in Vietnam, one of the two schools recognized by the abet, the teachers in the school are all professionally trained, the school's location is in a very expensive place in the center. District 1. What I like most about my school is the enthusiastic teaching teachers, helping the students very enthusiastically.

13. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

i am studying at Cao Thang Technical College, my school has over 100 years of age teaching and working .has an excellent teaching team.events for students to develop their abilities,large campus,continue is 5S of Cao Thang College it help student for jod after graduate

14. Cao Thang techical college, very famous with the American ABET certificate, students are very friendly, teachers always help students while studying, the learning environment is very good, the business festival always has many merits. Big companies come to recruit employees. In general, Cao Thang is a college but I feel it deserves to be a university.

15. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

The school I attend is highly regarded for the quality of teaching and behavior, it has become the brand. The field I studied has reached international standards and is growing. During the time I studied here, there were many cherished memories and friends. I will keep in my heart forever

16. I studie at Cao Thang college. My school is quite airy, located in the heart of the city and very well equipped, clean environment, all students of the university are very friendly

17. My school is located in the center of district 1 in Ho Chi Minh, every year the school welcomes about 3,000 new students each year from different professions, so almost every school day is terrible traffic jam, around the school are Spontaneous eateries with many delicious dishes with very cheap prices.Each day the school is divided into 3 lessons: morning, afternoon and evening. Usually, I only study supplementary English at night. Because it is a technical school, the school has very few girl students (a bit sad).Since I have graduated, I want to message the new students that the entrance exam English of the school is not very hard, and so participating in the awards organized by the school is fun and quite useful for knowledge. 3 years will be end soon.

18. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

The college I am studying is Cao Thang Technical College. As the name of my school specializes in engineering fields such as automotive, electronics, automation, welding, ...

Chia sẻ trang này