1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

English for The Interview

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 19/10/20.

1. 1: Bạn có thể cho tôi biết một chút về bản thân
    My name's Sang . I'm 20 years old . I live on Tran Binh Trong street, HCM City. I'm studying at Cao Thang technical college . I like sporst so much.
    2: Điều gì đã thu hút bạn đến với công ty của chúng tôi?
    It is a large and reputable. My work suits myself . Salary according to my wishes
    3: Điểm mạnh nhất của bạn là gì?
    Good communicated ability
    4: Điểm yếu nhất của bạn là gì?
    Not speaking English well.
    5: Mức lương mong muốn của bạn là bao nhiêu?
    My desired salary is over 12 million . Because that's enough to cover life.
    6: Bạn có câu hỏi nào dành cho tôi?
    Does the company qualify for me?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  2. 1. My name is Do Nhat Minh 21 years old, I am living in Ho Chi Minh city, my profession is a crazy engineer.
    2. Because the company's working quality is good, the job is stable, the salary is stable,suitable for the job I am pursuing.
    3. My strengths are agility, agility, ability to organize groups, and solve branch problems quickly.
    4.My weakness is less involved in sports and leisure activities.
    5. My expected salary when entering the company is 8 million and onwards depends on the company's assessment of my ability to work in the company.
    6. How does the company tell me about allowances and protection insurance for employees?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  3. 1/ My name is Tuan. I studied at Cao Thang technical college and i graduated with a degree in electrical engineering
    2/ At your company.I am so amazed with policy and benefits in your company.I like the working environment in your company because it's help to improve techniques and skills.
    3/ I am good at teamwork. I can keep the team together, corporate well with my members to improve quality of work. I can plan and manage time for my team.
    4/ I always feel shy when i stand in front of a crowd
    5/ I don't care how much you pay me ,but after the apprentice period, you should pay the salary that is suitable to my ability .
    6/ What are the day-to-day responsibilities of this job ?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  4. 1. My name is Hao. I'm 20 years old. I come from Ninh Thuan provincial. I studied at Cao Thang Technical College for 3 years and My majors electrical engineering.
    2. The attraction for me is the salary, insurance policy and the bonus of the company.
    3. My greatest strength is diligent, eager to learn, good teamwork skills and highly disciplined.
    4. My greatest weakness the ability to communicate in English is still weak
    5. My expected salary is about 400USD
    ●How many hours a day will i work?
    ●What benefit do I get while working at your company?

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 19/10/20
    Hạnh thích bài này.
  5. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

1.My name is Trương Quang Vinh ,I'm 21 year old. I graduated in Cao Thắng technical college. My major is electrical electronic engineering . when the college, I take part in the solar car contest and won the 3rd prize in this contest.
    2. I get to know your company by thanh niên newpaper that your company
    recruiting electrical engineer position. I realized that my knowledges, skills, experiences fit vert well with your requirements
    3. My greatest strength is hardwoking. I always finish all my task by my enthusiasm.
    4. My greatest weakness is maybe shyness. I sometime afraid of standing in front of a crowd
    5. My salary expectation is 7million to 8 milion VNĐ.
    6. how many hours to work a day?
    Do I need to work overtime?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  6. 1: My name is Tuan . I'm 20 years old . I come from Long An provincial.
    I graduated from Cao THANG technical college
    with a degree in electrical engineering
    2:.I am so amazed with policy and benefits in your company .
    3: I am good at teamwork.
    I can keep the team together, corporate well with my members to improve quality of work.
    4 :My weak point is very embarrassing in front of a crowd. So I took a course on behavioral skills. There I can study more confidently.
    5: Probationary salary is about 7 million and later maybe I want it according to my capacity for the company.
    6 : Do you work overtime at the company?
    Can you tell me what is the working environment of the company?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  7. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

1. My name is Tran Thanh Tien, 20 year old. I'm from Long An province, I'm studing Cao Thang Technical College. I am in a single state.
    2. I think your company is looking for an Electrical Engineer Position so I feed it is right for me.
    3. My strength is the responsibility at work, good teamwork spirit, trying my best to complete the tasks and the job.
    4. My weaknesses are quite shy about communicating with strangers, shy of standing in front of a crowd when performing or talking about something.
    5. I want the salary when entering the probationary is from 5 to 7 million, when signing the official contract, when working effectively, the salary must be increased.
    6. Yes, I want to ask about allowances in the company, labor insurance, accident insurance and corporate holiday policy.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  8. 1. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trung. I was born in Long An. I'm 20 years old ., i graduate from Cao Thang technical college with electronics major course 2018. I have a hobby to fishing and playing games. I'm single. Nice to meet you.
    2. I think your company can help me grow more at work.Your company offers a higher salary than the company I did.
    3. My biggest strength is the attention to detail, with has helped me a lot in this area.Always arrive on time and work and always complete the assigned work.
    4.Poor English communication skills.Not confident when standing in crowded places.
    5.I want to achieve a salary of 6.5 million while working at the company.
    6.Does your company need experience?
    Do I have to overtime?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  9. 1.Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    - my name Han Thanh Long
    - I'm 20 years old
    -I'm graduated from CT College of Technology
    2. What attracted you to our company
    - Company culture and values.
    -The growth / success of the company
    -the company's reputation
    3. What is your greatest strength
    -serious working attitude
    -agile manners
    -responsible for the work
    4. What is your greatest weakness?
    - Extremely extroverted
    - Orientation is too detailed
    - Public speaking
    5. What is your salary expectation?
    -My expected salary is about 500usd
    6. Do you have any question for me?
    -How is the company's compensation?
    - What skills are most important to doing well in this position?
    - What is the biggest challenge facing each day working in this position?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  10. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

1 My name is Duong Vinh Kha, I’m 20 years old I used to study at school Technical Colleges Cao Thang, specialized in industrial electricity
    2 I see the company meeting my requirements and aspiration
    3 My stengths are hard work, diligence, finding and learning new things
    4 My weakness is not good at english Only a little is known about it
    5 I want the salary deduction when starting to work about 8 million is right for me
    6 Yes. Can the company meet the salary that I set out?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  11. 1/
    My major degree is Electrical engineer. As you see i have been told you about myself in the CV and cover letter. Beside, i love to travel to many places so you can find a huge inspried in me.
    2/
    Well, i found in your company a chance for me to improve knowledge and develop my skills.
    3/
    I confident about adapting to new environments.
    4/
    I don't have car and sometimes I'm overthink.
    5/
    With my position i expect it gonna be over 10 millions.
    6/
    How is the company's insurance regime?
    Thank you.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  12. 1.My name is Dat. I graduated from Cao Thang Technical College 2021 with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I used to participate in school activities and practice installing electrical circuits
    2.The first thing is I want to change the environment, create new things for my work. Next is the position I apply for really suitable with my ability as well as expertise. I hope that at the company I can develop to the fullest potential of myself
    3.My strong point is being able to install electrical systems and maintain equipment and have teamwork skills
    4.My weak point is communication skills
    5.My expected salary is 8 million
    6.I don't have any questions

Hạnh thích bài này.
  13. 1. My name is Nguyen Minh Quan, I'm studying in Cao Thang Technical College,I am majoring in electrical.
    2. I thinking me fit the position that the company needs.
    3. My greatest strengths are circuit design, circuit installation and teamwork.
    4. My geartest weaknesses are clumsy, afraid to communicate and foreign language is not good.
    5. My salary expectation is 7 million.
    6. No, I don't have any more question.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  14. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

1) I student to Cao Thang Technical College and qraduated in 2021 with a degree Electrial Engineering
    2) In your company has good working environment and good salary
    3) I am active, I'm good at teamwork, leadership, good completion at assigned tasks
    4) I have not good presontatin skills
    5) I want basicsalary to be 9 million
    6) No,I don't

Hạnh thích bài này.
  15. 1.My name is Nguyen Van Hieu, 21 years olds.I'm a student of Cao Thang Technical College.
    2.I like the company working environment, it suits me. I like the company's compensation for employees very well.
    3.I have good teamwork skills sociable, very diligent at work.
    4.My communication is not good, my house is quite far from the company.
    5.The solary is right for my strenght.
    6.Does the company provide travel expenses? Does the company have full insurance support?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  16. 1) I am Dang Ngoc Lam .I studies at Cao Thang technical collecge with a degree in electrical and electronic engineering . Dungring school time help me develop my comunication and teamwork skill.
    2) I feel that the company's working environment is very professional and suitable for my specialty.
    3)I am good working in group. I always share my opinion and absorb everyone's comments
    4) I am not good english and speaking in front of the crowd
    5)I hope you pay the right salary for the job I do for the company
    6) Yes , I want to know how the company has insurance and unemployment benefits for employees

Hạnh thích bài này.
  17. 1.
    I'm V.Thu .I graduated from Cao Thang Technical College in 2021 with an Electrical and Electronic Engineering

I like the way you support your employees' development.And I also admire the benefits that the company provides such That makes me want to become a part of your company.

I am good at communication skill. I used to work part time at a small shop which sells the consumer electronics. My responsibility is listening to customers needs and giving them advice.

I am not good at communicating in English.

My salary expectation is 7 million and 8 million.

No.I don't have any problem to ask

Hạnh thích bài này.
  18. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

1) i studied at Cao Thang Technical College , I graduated in 2019 with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. i have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in high presure and challenging working envirnoments
    2) i see you working with great efficency, suitability, work that meets my style
    3) my strong po
    4) i not good English and not sociable
    5) my desired salary is 15 million
    6) no

Hạnh thích bài này.
  19. 1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    My full name's Le Chi Thanh. I'm a final year student in Cao Thang Technical College. I live in Ward 4, Distric 8, Ho Chi Minh City.
    2. What attracted you to our company?
    Transparent and specific working environment attracted me to our company.
    3.What is your greatest strength?
    My greatest strength's math skills.
    4. What is your greatest weakness?
    My greatest weakness's lagging.
    5.What is your salary expectation?
    My salary expectation's from eight million dong to nine milion dong.
    6. Do you have any question for me?
    How is the company's compensation?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  20. 1.My name is Nguyen Huu Tam. I live in Vung Tau City. I'm 20 year old, i have complete the course in cao thang technical college.
    2.What the company attracted me was i see a stable salary and professional working environment.
    3.I have good teamwork ability and in-depth knowledge of my industry and be flexible in my work
    4.I have a bit of Self-esteem when communicating with foreigners because my EL needs to be improved.
    5.I want my salary when i graduate about 8 million.
    6.No I don't.

Hạnh thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này