1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Have you got the girlfriend / wife?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 9/11/20.

1. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

I do not have a girlfriend. Because I want to concentrate on my studies to bring the country to shoulder with the great powers of the five continents.
    And because I don't have a lover, I don't know how to handle it.

2. I do not have a girlfriend. If I have a job in Hanoi, I will arrange the assignment in the most appropriate way between work and love

3. Hạnh

Hạnh Administrator Thành viên BQT

very boring?

4. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

I don't have a wife / girlfriend, if I am assigned a job far away from where I live, then I will make my career a priority.

5. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Đoàn Đào Phương Nam
    I don't have girlfriend so I don't have to balance between my job and love

6. I have a girlfriend. Working far away, after working, I will spend all of my time doing what I can. If you really want to be with your family, it will definitely be balanced.

7. I don't have a girlfriend yet .. I'm in Saigon if I have a job in Hanoi then I will look for another job because I don't want to go that far.

8. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I have a girlfriend If you give me a job in Hanoi, I will try to arrange to return to my family otherwise I won't accept it because family is still the most important to me.

9. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I have a girlfriend really exciting I often call her stupid girl.

10. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

I do not have a girlfriend.
    If there is a girlfriend in Hanoi I will arrange a stable job in here and visit her. If possible I will take her to Saigon.

11. I have a girlfriend. I am living in saigon if I have a job outside of Hanoi. In order to balance my love and work I usually give all my salary to my girlfriend, and she happily encourages me to go to work.

12. I have a girlfriend, but I still spend time with my studies and sometimes have more free time with my family and my girlfriend.

13. I'm still alone. If I can work far away, I will not be bitter. Thanks for the very good question.

14. I don''t have a girlfriend

15. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

No, i haven't girlfriend.
    If I work in Hanoi and my girlfriend is in Ho Chi Minh city, I will take her with me.

16. I don't have a girlfriend or wife yet, so if I get a job like this, I will be happy to work

17. Tôi không có bạn gái và vợ

18. I don't have a girlfriend.If I live in Saigon but have a job in Hanoi, I will go there to work to find and get to know a girlfriend out there.

19. have a future wife, but since she was hiding so well I can't find it

20. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

I have a girlfriend. If I were given the job I wouldn't do it because it was too far from where I live. If I work there, I don't have much time to take care of my family and girlfriend

Chia sẻ trang này