1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Have you got the girlfriend / wife?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 9/11/20.

1. Yes I have a girlfriend and now she is sitting next to me. We only meet a few times a month because she is studying in Dong Thap and I am also studying Saigon. So I am given a job in Hanoi, I think I can balance between my work and my love. Because technology is very modern, we can talk to each other by Facebook, Zalo, instagram.

2. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

no, I haven't got a girlfriend.
    if I have a girlfriend but we have to love far away because I work in far place such as Ha Noi, Da Nang. so that i will come back to visit her and give her gifts .

3. I don't have any relationship yet, so I choose to go to Hanoi

4. No,I don't. Because I want to be successful in my career, I am thinking about having a girlfriend.

5. I plan to have a girlfriend after having a stable job

6. I have a girlfrend . If the job request needs to go to Hanoi . I will still complete my job well , I think my girlfrend will understand for my job.

7. I don't have a girlfriend right now. So the problem of working in Hanoi is not inconvenient for me, because I am young, creating a career before success is my first job. But if it looks like I have a wife living in Saigon, I will arrange to choose another job to arrange with my family. work first.

8. I think this time is young, so I will focus more on my career so going to work somewhere far away is not a big obstacle for me.

9. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

I do not have a girlfriend.
    I live in SG but you let me apply for a job in Hanoi, I will do it! Because I am a person who likes to travel and does not have a girlfriend / wife

10. I just broke up yesterday. So from now on I will focus on my work.

11. Right now, I don't have a girlfriend because I'm worried that I haven't finished kkk. If that had a girlfriend and job. With such a long distance, I can only make video calls every day with honey and try to arrange a holiday time to fly back a day or two to visit honey and...:)

12. Currently, I don't have a wife or a girlfriend so I don't mind you assigning me a job away from home.

13. I don't have a girlfriend or a wife. If I have a job outside of Hanoi and have a lover in Saigon, I will go to Hanoi to work and about 1 2 months back to SG to visit my girlfriend

14. I do not have a girlfriend.
    If I work in Hanoi and my girlfriend is in Saigon, we can still communicate with each other every day through social media, and I can take advantage of my vacation to hang out with her.

15. Nó.I haven't.Suppose I have a girlfriend, if I have a job away from my girlfriend, I can talk to her about traveling with me, if she says no and is currently busy, we can watch and chat. each other on the video screen. If she disagrees with my request or she chooses to stay for no reason, I will break up with her for a while and when I come back I will count on.

16. I don't have a girlfriend and a wife

17. i have a girlfriend. if i get a job in Hanoi while i and my girlfriend are living in Saigon, once a month i shall fly from our capital to HCM city, maybe about 2 to 3 days on the weekend so that i and she go out to visit somewhere she is fond of to enjoy our favorite foods and beverages, moreover, everyday, i will always follow her life and talk to her throughout the social network.

18. I am single now. If my job is in Ha Noi, I will still do it. I will take time every night to take care of her. I will return to Sai Gon once a month

19. I don't have a girlfriend. Looks like this is not the time

20. I don't have a girlfriend or a wife , I can meet the job demands that you give me because now I just focus on the job

Chia sẻ trang này