1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

How about your communication skill?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 23/10/20.

1. Lưu Quang Nhất CĐ DDT 18ĐE

My communication skills are openness to the other person, giving the person opposite me a sense of closeness that is easy to communicate with without any fear.

2. My communication skills are not too bad, I like to talk to my classmates but I am very fond of communicating with strangers.

3. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

I am quite shy to communicate in my English with others, because I use it less in everyday life and I am trying to improve it better.

4. Minh

Minh Member

It depends on who I communicate with. If the person I don't like, I limit talking to them. If so, only a few sentences. it's normal for someone I don't hate. My communication skills are not bad either. But for flirting ... I'm not very confident.
    Võ Lê Minh

5. It's not too bad , i used to talk to new friends in class when I was first year , it was quite successful when I made friends with them . Even where I work part-time, I often start talking to get used to new relationships .

6. I am very good at communication ,easy to converse with someone,but my communication ability is only on guys,girls just look and smile awkwardly.Not good at communication and close to girls.

7. It's a bit weak, especially for girls. Will make me confused and not know what to say when near them.

8. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

it's not too bad. i am completely friendly to people in many cases. I regularly move seats to talk to :D i hope there will be a girl to sit near and talk to :D

9. I'm a pretty introvert so I rarely talk a lot. So I usually sign up for community activities to improve my communication skills. And now my communication skills have improved and got better.

10. My ability to communicate is not too bad, for people of the same sex, for people of the opposite sex I often shy away from talking, to the other person I find it difficult to get close because my appearance is black and gray. they are afraid to contact if they do they will see my humor.

11. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

It's not good. I'm only communicate with my friends or someone have same hobbies with me. But with strangers or classmate, I just keep quiet.

12. Huỳnh Tấn Phúc
    It is not too good, i feel that it is difficult for me to talk to someone strange, i hope i shall improve it in next time.

13. As far as I see my communication skills are bad because the feature I fear most is communication in the crowd

14. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

CU TAN KHA

I love making new friends. Being the one who spoke first and especially with women but the class is 75 men, it's sad.

15. My communication is not good because my voice is not good and also because I rarely talk to strangers so I'm trying to improve it.

16. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

Vo Trung Hieu CD DDT18DE
    It's so bad, becuz my voice is pretty quick, sometimes people may not hear well. However, my classmates are men only so it can help me improve it better.

17. My communication skills are also average, able to translate every word learned

18. As for my ability to communicate, I am very poor. I find myself a bit shy. I hope I will improve in the near future.

19. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

my communication skill are not good, I am a self contained person,because I have few fiends. maybe ,I'm very afraid to make new friends

20. My communication skills are quite poor because I am a quiet person. But I see it as my weakness and am working on it.

Chia sẻ trang này