1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

How dangerous electricity is?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 18/11/20.

1. To protect my body I need to understand everything about electrical insulation and the necessary knowledge about electricity to better protect myself.

2. As you know, if the current flows across your body in a short time, It can force you to pass away.
    We must aware of the danger of electricity. So, being an electrical engineer is a very interesting job but along with some dangerous cases. To protect yourself, What do you must do?
    I must install electrical switch properly, select suitable electrical switch, keep away from dangerous voltage, use good quality electrical equipment, full protective equipment, check the proper operation of electrical safety rules and do not install spontaneously near grid works.

3. Always default yourself to be careful in all cases, not to be subjective and check everything carefully. Safety is first for everyone

4. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Electricity is so dangerous it can kill people,and it is the cause of many serious electric shock events

5. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

when fixing electricty.Fist, you have to cut off the service, protective gear and use safe electrical insulation.

6. Comply with electrical safety rules as well as equip yourself with the necessary protective equipment for work such as gloves, shoes, long-sleeved shirts, helmets, etc.

7. Electricity is very dangerous to humans, directly affecting human life, it not only causes burns, cardiac arrest, respiratory arrest, organ damage but also brings many complications in the future.

8. To prevent electric shock during work, you must wear electrical safety equipment: rubber shoes, rubber gloves, electric pliers ... and you need to be knowledgeable about the electrical circuits to avoid encountering trouble at work.

9. Electricity is very dangerous because it can be fatal when an electric current passes through the body.When handling with electricity, we need to pay attention to wear protective gear and always wear shoes to avoid the electric current entering the body working in an electrical environment

10. Minh

Minh Member

To protect yourself from electrical problems, before repairing, make sure that the power is completely disconnected, equip with insulating gloves and avoid electrical repairs in a humid environment.
    Võ Lê Minh

11. To protect myself, I need to be fully equipped with knowledge of electricity, when performing electrical work, I need to equip myself with safety protective equipment such as: protective helmets, shoes, gloves hand insulated.

12. To protect ourselves, we need to wear bata shoes when we enter the workshop or practice. always put the safety of human life first.

13. The first thing to protect yourself from danger is to ensure absolute safety, wear protective gear, helmets, and safety shoes and it is important to be serious about your work problem.

14. Tiến Phạm

Tiến Phạm Member

Be careful with the power source, do not touch the power directly. It can cause death,check that all electrical equipment is turned off and that contacts.

15. Firstly have a protective gear it will protect us from the electricity. Secondly is make sure you know what you doing check everything before do.

16. First you have to know the protection against current, avoid direct contact with it, must comply with safety rules when working, disconnect the power before checking and repairing or wearing insulating gloves ...

17. testing electrical systems regulary and equip yourself protective equipment when repair.

18. When I work, I will be fully equipped with electrical protective gear and make sure to check the electrical system before operating, arrange the equipment and tools neatly

19. The conflict with colleagues is easy to see at work, in order to solve it, we must talk clearly not by force

20. Electricity is very dangerous, so as an electrical engineer I must always follow the safety rules when working, check the circuit before disassembly, always wear protective gear, wear insulating boots, dry .

Chia sẻ trang này