1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

How long will you work for me?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 9/11/20.

1. The time I work for you depends on many factors such as insurance, whether the working environment is well promoted, salary, ...

2. Minh

Minh Member

Well. If I have the chance I would like to try it first. If the job is suits with me, I will do it for you about 1 year. Then I will decide whether to continue or seek a more challenging work environment.
    Võ Lê Minh

3. I will get the job done as quickly as possible in the time you allow.

4. I hope to be able to work with you for a long time. I will be working for 5 years and then I will think about myself how I adapt to my work and my performance.

5. I can work long term if it suits me

6. I will work for 1 or 2 years maybe longer.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 9/11/20
  7. If you give me the job, I will try to get it done on time and possibly sooner than expected.

8. With all my respect i really want to dedicate all i can and what i learn. And i will work for you while you still give me what i work for, this is an agreement for both parties.
    I will do as long as i can about 5 to 10 years

9. if I give you this job, how long will you work for me?
    If you give me that job, I will work for you until my health does not allow (retire), when I need to change location (go home), worse than when the company cuts staff, needs new people to help the company go up, I will be loyal to the company, won't change job after a few months of labor

10. I will work with all my ability and I will stick with this job for a long time.

11. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I will work for you long enough if you give me the right job that suits my ability and my experience

12. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

I think i'll work for about 3 years, and i'm going to change companies. to be able to improve skills and be able to be exposed to many different environments.
    + I'm not sure the company will keep me for long :D

13. If the company's regime meets my requirements then I will work with the company for a long time. Such as salary on time, holidays, ...

14. I think I can work for your company for about 4 years. Will I decide to continue working at your company after this time,? .That is the future and I will answer that later.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 10/11/20
  15. I will work for 1 to 2 years if the job matches my experience, I will continue to stick to my best.

16. If you give me a job that suits my abilities, I will accompany you for a long time

17. Depending on the nature of the work that I work, I cannot determine it.

18. I think I'll do something for at least 3 years. After 3 years I will think about the future of that job to think more

19. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

How bosses out my promotion path, I will stick with the boss like that, and vice versa!

20. If I were accepted into this job, I would try to do my best to serve the development company. If I was too overwhelmed and exceeded my ability to work, the working time would be short.

Chia sẻ trang này