1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

How long will you work for me?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 9/11/20.

1. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

I will try my best and do my job well according to the deadline in the contract and if the work develops I will sign a long-term contract.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 9/11/20
  2. i will work for a period of 3-5 years, and i will switch companies. i will improve my commutication experience and skills with the job

3. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

I think I will work about 6 - 12 months of contractual probation, to see if this position, salary, environment is right for me before working long term with the job you give me.
    Vo Trung Hieu

4. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

If I am assigned to the job I will do well the assigned tasks until the company does not need me anymore.

5. I will try to work to the best of my ability and during the probation period if the company's job is not favorable to me, I think the company will not suit me.

6. I think I will stick with this job for a long time and enjoy the interesting things it brings.

7. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

i will work for you if i find this stulotion do company devolopment

8. can stick with the job for a long time if the job you give is suitable for my abilities and passion in addition to salary.

9. I hope this is the best job I can possibly do.

Chia sẻ trang này