1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

If you are wrong at work, What will you do?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 3/12/20.

1. If I do wrong at work, I will take responsibility and try to fix it

2. if I do it wrong. I will try to find the wrong point to correct, apologize to everyone for my wrong points and try to learn, focus on the work so as not to go wrong.

3. The first thing to do when wrong is to fix it. It is necessary to quickly fix the mistakes caused, take responsibility to the boss and then reflect on yourself so as not to make such mistakes.

4. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

If there is a mistake at work, I will first find a way to fix it well, then learn from experience and consider it as a lesson for myself.

5. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

If I make a mistake at work I will get the error and try to fix the problem that I caused

6. When I do something wrong at work, I will immediately correct it to suit the requirement

7. If I do wrong job, I admit it wrong and find a way to correct it, and find the cause of the wrong job and fix it. The next time is more careful.

8. Minh

Minh Member

If I make a mistake at work I will fix it myself, fix it myself. If the error is too serious, I will notify the superior to handle it according to the company's regulations.
    Võ Lê Minh

9. i will accept defect, repair and it never happen again.

10. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

I will take responsibility for my wrongdoings, then I will correct the mistakes I made and learn for myself so that next time I don't.

11. If I do something wrong, I will acknowledge my mistake and give a fix to correct it myself

12. If I do something wrong, I'll admit it. And learn from the mistakes made and fix them immediately, and learn more from colleagues.

13. If I make a mistake at work, the first thing I will report and report to my superiors, then I will correct the mistake and show again

14. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

At work, if I am wrong I will take my fault and try to fix my logic so that it doesn't happen again

15. If I make a mistake at work I will try to fix it quickly. I learned from experience so as not to make the same mistake again.

16. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

If I make a mistake in my job I will admit it and review myself to learn from experience next time I will not make another mistake

17. I will fix and comply with the requirements given and find out better solutions, comment and learn from experience for the next time

18. I will realize it's wrong and will try to fix it. and try not to make the same mistake. Each wrong time will give us more experience

19. If I do something wrong at work, I will first admit it and then fix my mistake noticing that I won't make many mistakes at a time .

20. if done wrong i will try to change what went wrong try to do better.

Chia sẻ trang này