1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

If you are wrong at work, What will you do?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 3/12/20.

1. I try not to let that happen. If so, I will write the statement and the final decision is up to the company.

2. If I do something wrong, I will review myself where I need to fix it to help me improve.

3. Boldly take responsibility, correct mistakes and draw experiences for themselves

4. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

If i'm wrong at work, I'll accept my mistake and write a statement about my mistake, taking the company's penalty or deduction of salary.
    Vo Trung Hieu

5. I'll fix it and remember it for next time.

6. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

If I make a mistake at work, the first thing is to apologize to my superiors and ask them to give me a chance to fix the mistakes I have made and will try to prevent my superiors from losing trust in me.

7. First you have to apologize and take responsibility for the mistake you caused. If the damage is caused by a big mistake, you will have to compensate for the mistake

8. If they are wrong at their job, they should find the wrong one to fix.

9. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

First Iwill apologize for making a mistake, and that fix error develops myself better

10. First to take responsibility for your wrong job, find the cause and overcome to not happen in the future

11. If I do it wrong, I will fix it. first, I look at where I went wrong and find a way for the client to correct it. Next, I fix the consequences of doing it wrong at first.

12. I corrected my thinking of ways to deal with the consequences and fix it.

13. I will reponsibilities about it , willingness to compensate for losses and to take appropriate penalties

14. then you must actively find the cause and fix it quickly before being fired

15. I will find a problem and find a way to fix it and learn from experience next time

16. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I think I should first realize my mistake and apologize. Trying to mount change improve to not be mistaken by the eyes.

17. If I make a mistake at work, I will fix and solve the problem I caused, learn from experience and fix it

18. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

First of all, I will find the solution to fix the problem. After that, I will go and admit my mistakes to the manager and learn from experience.

19. I will accept the error and try to fix the consequences. Will try to not go wrong anymore.

20. I will take responsibility for my mistake. Then i will try to fix it as quickly as possible.

Chia sẻ trang này