1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Problem Solving Skill

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 21/10/20.

1. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

In the second year, I was assigned by the teacher to do two subject projects at the same time. I find it very difficult to do two jobs at the same time, but when I know how to allocate and arrange the time properly, I have completed the assigned task well.

2. I had a big problem at the end of 12th grade . My parents refused to let me join the electricity industry because it dangerous . But I convinced my parents with my passion, and I said that the electricity industry is really popular and hat a lot of future. Especially the job demand is huge . in the end my family agreed to let me join the electricity industry .

3. Kiệt lê 2804

Kiệt lê 2804 New Member

Your company is in trouble due to low sales. To overcome this, you need to review the marketing strategy, customer care regimes, product quality, competitors ... to overcome difficulties.

4. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

First we need to understand the source of the problem, analyze the problem, look at the problem from many different perspectives, and then we find a convenient way to solve them the best way.

Chia sẻ trang này