1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Teamwork Skill

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 21/10/20.

1. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

Yes, I have a project team. And we are working on it together so we can get it done quickly.

2. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I have a team soccer volleyball. We are high school friends. In the volleyball game we have individual position and try to win game.

3. I have a group of friends who have played very well since middle school. Although everyone has their own way now, every time they meet, they laugh and laugh and exchange many interesting things to know.

4. I have a group of friends who work together very effectively in the learning and work they have to go through, but they don't give up because the group's overall goal is to complete each person's assigned work well.

5. Nguyễn Văn Thư
    CDDDT18DE

Yes. I have a team .Example "when we were students, we worked together on industrial electronics project" and "teamed up to play online games together"

6. / Understand the nature of the matter

2 / Planning clearly

3 / Divide work before stars
    4 / when having trouble, you must know how to find a solution

7. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

Vo Trung Hieu CDDDT 18DE
    Yes, I have a team with many close friends in class. We exchange infomations togerther by group chat every day about learning and entertainment. Sometimes we listen to music, do project and play together.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 22/10/20
  8. have a group of friends who study together to help each other with difficult things in learning. When I have difficult friends, I can overcome them

9. I have a team. We've been close together for 2 years. We play and study together. We often help and listen to everyone on the job, complete the job effectively.

10. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

Yes, I have. It's a soccer team of 7 people, they are all members of my class and are very close to each other, we regularly attend the soccer movement tournaments in the city and achieve a lot of achievements, thanks to the solidarity and hard work of each individual in the team.

11. need someone who can be the leader of the team, the team leader divides the work evenly among the team members, the members cannot quit their jobs, those who finish their work can help others. Those who do not follow the orders of the team leader will be out, the team leader must also work to avoid making the other members prodigy.

12. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I think a most of important to effective teamwork is the appropriate assignment for each individual. Once, I was chosen as the team leader, I studied very carefully the strengths and weaknesses of each individual and assigned a specific job so that the job was done quickly and successfully beyond our expectations. . I realize that the right assignment can not only save the team time and effort but also bring high work efficiency.

13. Yes I'm i team member of a group for two years since 2018. When we just a first year students, they are Tâm Tung and Giang. We usually go to eat after study and talking about go to Vung Tau but that never happen.Now we are making graduation project topic together with Minh.

14. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Đoàn Đào Phương Nam Cdddt18de
    Yes, I have group of friend. They are pretty close to me, when we have a project. We will listen to each other's opinions then choose the best ideas to build projects and most importantly, we respect each other.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 1/11/20
  15. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

Truong Quang Vinh CD ĐT18DE
    My team is composed of 5 members. In the power supply project, we divived the work by each person. when one of us has a proplem , we are ready to help each other solve that proplem.

16. Nguyễn Hoàng Tuấn
    I am good at teamwork. I can keep the team together, corporate well with my members to improve quality of work. Moreover, I can plan and manage time for my team.

17. We were assigned a topic in a group of 5 members. I am the team leader. I have to listen to members' opinions, give persuasive opinions, distribute work, and be responsible for the work , building trust among members

18. Yes. This time we are doing electrical design project. I was appointed as a team leader and I have assigned specific tasks for each
    team members to find materials about CNC machines. After that, we synthesize and agree on ideas.

19. These study projects I usually collaborate with 3 people, almost each of them have a unique ability and we are very collaborative to work in groups, we have more collaborative projects than possible. training and graduation gear ..

20. I played with a group of friends later this year. We plan to form a group together to apply for the graduation project. We will help and support each other so that we can get through the project in the best way.

Chia sẻ trang này