1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do QA engineer do?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 4/12/20.

1. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

QA is quality asurarce work and quality system processes.
    I think it is not suitable for dark.

2. I know QA is responsible for product quality. As far as I can fit it because doing QA will have conflicts with many people and will often have quarrels.

3. As far as I know QA is the expertise is to evaluate product quality. Careful and high job responsibility are needed. For me this job is suitable for me because I am very careful and careful.

4. QA engineer is the quality inspection department. QA's main job is to establish and put in place the quality management system processes.
    I think it's somewhat less suitable for me as well

5. Quality assurance engineer.
    I think I can.

6. QA Engineer is examining blueprints to manufacture certain items. I think this job will be right for me as I love and learn about it

7. QA = quatity Assurance is the person responsible for ensuring product quality through many related issues. In my opinion, this job requires a lot of research and carefulness to not make mistakes. Will not suit hasty people like me.

8. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

As far as I know, QA is the person responsible for ensuring product quality through workflow implementation. I think I am not suitable for it because the systematic ability is not good.

9. QA engineer who is responsible for ensuring the quality of the products by propounding the working process among relevant departments,
    to be honest, i think that i am not suitable with this job.

10. QA is responsible for ensuring product quality. This job is not suitable for me because QA needs very high accuracy but I still want to try it because finding the job now is difficult.

11. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

yes .i know it. QA's engineer are persons who are quality assurance of product. i think that it request careful people.but i am not a careful people, so i am not suitable for this position ,

12. QA engineers are active in planning and production.
    I think this job is not suitable for me because my goal is to do the electricity and maintenance to help later.

13. QA is the place to check product quality. I am a clumsy person so I am not suitable for that job

14. is a quality assurance engineer. Identify, analyze potential risks to come up with solutions.
    Proceed to prepare the initial bid, contract documents.

15. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

QA engineers are a part of the quality assurance companies, QA stands for quality assurance. QA engineers are involved in most of the company's technology innovation and manufacturing activities.

16. That is the job of evaluating product quality . I will not do this job because it is harmful to health

17. QA is responsible for ensuring product quality by building a working process between relevant departments in the company according to a certain standard.I think it's very dangerous

18. Is the quality assurance department.QA's main job is to establish and but in place the quality management system processes

19. As far as I know, QA is a near-finished product quality control job. This job requires meticulousness, but I do not want to do it because I know it is bad for my health.

20. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

QA stands for Quality Assurance, who is in charge of ensuring product quality. I think I am not suitable for this job

Chia sẻ trang này