1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do QA engineer do?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 4/12/20.

1. QA is the quality assurance department, QA's main job is to establish and put in place the quality management system processes.
    I am a meticulous, observant and highly focused person so I think this job will be quite suitable for me.

2. QA stands for Quality Assurance, which is the Quality Assurance department. QA's job is to set up and put in place the quality management system processes. I think I am not suitable for QA engineer .

3. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

QA stands for Quality Assurance which is the Quality Assurance department. QA's main job is to establish and put in place the quality management system processes.
    An internal evaluation of the company's Quality Management system.

Improved production at the factory or construction on site

Records and certifications of competency according to processes and regulations

Supplier evaluation, subcontractors perform the work at the company

Conduct training to the relevant departments on the application of systems, standards and procedures, as well as system and procedure modifications to suit actual requirements

4. QA stands for Quality Assurance. The main job of QA engineers is to establish and put in place processes for quality management systems. Internal evaluation of the company's Quality Management system. Participating in production improvement activities at the factory or construction on the field

5. The QA employee is the most important person in the company. At the same time, he is also a quality manager and supervises and measures the implementation of quality standards set by superiors. This job needs someone who is determined to the job, always puts the quality of the work first.

6. QA job is to carefully assess product quality

7. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

QA is the person responsible for ensuring product quality through working out workflow among stakeholders.
    I don't think this job is suitable for me

8. QA is the quality manager of the company, overseeing the workers and products to achieve the best quality.This job suits me because I am very meticulous and who always tend to be goodness

Chia sẻ trang này