1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

what do you think about the overtime at work?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 15/11/20.

1. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

i will work overtime. because it can help me have more personal income. But not doing it regularly is bad for your health

2. I agree to work overtime . But the company has to pay me overtime .

3. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I just agree when the privilege sultable and reasonable salary.

4. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

personality, I think that it is also normal. the overtime at work help us increase my salary and is beloved by my mananger or boss

5. I agree to work overtime for 4 hours / day. But not every day is the same, overtime, I can only accept this overtime a few times.

6. Overtime helps me to have more money to live. I agree

7. I can work 4 hours overtime because I'm young, I have plenty of time

8. Regarding overtime that is of course. If I work overtime for 4 hours, I will agree

9. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

I agree to work overtime if I get the right salary for the job.

10. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

Well, if the company can pay me a fair amount per hour.

11. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

I agree with that opinion if the salary agreement meets my requirements.
    Vo Trung Hieu

12. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

I completely agree because overtime also gives me more experience and additional income.

13. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

I am willing to do the extra work that the company gave me, if my time is not busy, and my health allows. It also depends on the case.

14. Of course, we have to try our best to get our work done, it's my own responsibility

15. I think it is necessary to be behind schedule or to finish one task quickly to continue other work

16. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

okay! with my salary and allowance terms?

17. I think that working overtime is because the company wants to increase its products to meet the demand of the time in the contract and help us have more income for ourselves.

18. If I work 4 hours a day, I can do it. but need good health so I need to rest 2 days a week to work 12 hours a day

19. About the add time at work: I think it's fine because it will help me gain more income, work experience and I will agree on that. But only working overtime is 2 days a week.

20. I will work part-time because I am young and have health and what I want now is to have more experience so I will choose to work overtime.

Chia sẻ trang này