1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about your role in this life?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 22/11/20.

1. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

When I look at the picture I see my role and responsibility to take care of my parents. I do think about my future, but in the meantime, I have to try to complete my studies at school well, so that after graduating from school, I will pay money to take care of my parents as well as the way my parents care. listen to me when I was a kid

2. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

when I was a baby, my parent spent to me all affections,raised me grow and study throughout 20 years old. so it's time I have to filial piety my parents .
    i'm the eldest son so reponsible more and more heavy.acctualy,i worry about my future because in the future I'm have to take care of people such as my parents, my wife , my son...

3. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I think it’s a family burden about reporting tilial piety as well as ráiing children when maried.
    I feel worry about the future quite a lot it’s not just work but also many other problems.
    Present I do not have any plan just trying to attach it to school.

4. Looking at the picture below I see my responsibility as my parents get older. and when I get married, so I have to plan to have a good job to have a good life so that I can take care of my family.

5. Looking at the picture above you can see, the picture below is a mother raising her little baby, the above picture shows a child taking care of her mother in her old age.When we are born, the parents are the ones who raised us unconditionally, when we grow up, the parents grow old.Parents are someone who always takes care and protection for their children, but when we grow up we forget about our parents.Family is the most important to me, I will try to study and work to have a good future, so that I can take care of my parents.For me, the happiest of me is a reunion dinner full of family members, telling each other stories, happy laughter from each other.

6. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I think in the future I will be the backbone of my family and take care of my parents in the old age, my feeling is quite normal now. Of course, I'm quite concerned about my future. Right now my only plan is to get rid of my illness, complete a course and get a job.

7. Looking at the picture I see the role and the tasks that I must take up after. I am very concerned about my future because I don't know if I am strong enough and resilient enough to carry it. I will try my best to become a pillar of the family, a shoulder for parents to rely on.

8. When we are born and raised, we will have our roles in our own lives in particular and society in general, of course we must be useful people for society, and I will try to use majoring in working and helping yourself be an important person that everyone needs in the future, while also performing and fulfilling the role of a child who takes good care of parents

9. I see myself in this picture after a few years, I'll have to work hard to make money to support my parents

10. As I look at the picture, I immediately think of my future fraught with economic difficulties between my family and my care for my parents. I have to try harder and harder to be able to take care of my family and my parents fully. And that is what I want in the future.

11. The picture below shows a man who is responsible for his family, takes care of his family and is filial to his parents. Therefore, men need to be responsible, learn to accumulate experience for themselves, work hard for life.

12. Tiến Phạm

Tiến Phạm Member

Everyone will be old by the time, so please love each other while you can. Take care of your aging parents, and raise your children.

13. Looking at the picture, I see the man who is the backdone of my family. My feeling right now is a bit worried about my future. For me, currently sitting in a school chair, I have to work hard to graduate and find a good job with a suitable salary. Only then will there be a good furute.

14. Life for me is very difficult and my family is expecting me a lot. I'm also trying to finish my studies.

15. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

Look at the picture below, showing that my role is very important in my family, from the age of 18 to 28 must graduate on time, get a good job with a good salary to take care of a small family and report filial piety. parent's nurturing merits. I will try non-stop to fulfill my noble responsibility.

16. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

My feeling is quite worry about future to finish role , i need to study hard , have a good job to live myself and take care of parent

17. The picture shows the child's filial piety towards the family.looking at the picture, he can also think about his responsibility to his family so I need to train myself to make a lot of money to able to nurture my parents in old age and my whole small family later.

18. In front of my eyes there is a very long road that I have nothing to do and I see the responsibility of the man in the big family to take care of having to be a solid support for his wife and children

19. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

My future is very open, when many jobs come to me soon, now I am working and can take care of myself, but sometimes in difficulty, I also have to ask my family to help.

20. Looking at this picture, I see the merit of nurturing and teaching parents' children. The father is the mainstay of the whole family. And I also feel anxious for the future, when I become the breadwinner of the family, taking care of my aging parents and raising children. I think I should study well to make a lot of money to take care of my family later.

Chia sẻ trang này