1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about your role in this life?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 22/11/20.

1. Looking at this picture I love my mom more for raising me up . I think I'll try to take care of my parent to fulfill filial piety. Trying to be successful so that he can take care of his loved one.

2. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

My role is to be successful and responsible for knowing i have to take care of three ghosts and my family. I' m going to make plans and try to do that as soon as possible and now i need to try to study and work hard, and i can handle the family and the people i love.

3. Yes I'm worry about My future, i always want to have a better life for my family that why i always study hard, think for family first then me.

4. Looking at this photo, I think it is my responsibility to show filial piety to my parents and take care of my small family. From now on I have to take care of my future to set my direction from now on. I will work hard and accumulate to take care of my family

5. Looking at the picture I know I will be a pillar of the family. Carrying on my family life later on. becomes a calm, enduring child who always takes care of his family and life in the future

6. When I look at the picture, I feel that my role is very important in the family, I need to take responsibility for supporting my parents, helping my wife and children to be happy. I feel that I need to learn and practice a lot of knowledge and skills.

7. According to my thoughts when looking at the picture I see me as a child and in the future. I love my family, my parents so I always want to dedicate good things to them as well as for my own family in the future. In order to do that, from now on, I have to try my best to study, practice skills, work experience to choose the right direction for the future.

8. giving birth, raising children, educating people, it's hard, but my mother is extraordinary. Mom is the driving force to try every time I have a hard time in life. "I love Mom"

9. Looking at the picture shows us the mother who spent half her life behind taking care of us everything. We have a responsibility to take care of our mother when we are old, but first we have to study and have a stable job to be able to take care of our mother better.

10. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

Seeing this picture in my heart, I think a lot of things. At present I have grown up to be able to take care of myself not depending on my parents too much like when I was a child, now I have to try to connect my studies and graduate to work, succeed as soon as possible in order to return to nurture my parents from the hard years to support me.

11. I think the picture means that men in the family have the responsibility to take care of the family including parents, wife and children. I have thoughts about my life in the future and I will do my best for my future

12. More effort is needed to have a stable job in the future to take care of parents' families to live happily in the remaining time. Then they can start a small family that is sure to have a happy life

13. after looking at that picture, I have the feeling that two images of me in my childhood and in adulthood because when I was a child, my mother was the one who protected and protected me and when I was old I had to be the caregiver protect mother against late age diseases. I am very worried about my future because maybe in the future it will not be as expected, what will my mother and family be like.and for that to not happen now I have to learn to practice my skills, and I have to try my best to achieve my dream of fame and achieve many good results in my career to settle down so as not to contribute to my mother's dedication and want to give my mother the happiness of her late afternoon.

14. Looking at the photo I see a grown man nurturing and taking care of his family. It is any man's responsibility, so I need to work hard so that I can take good care of my family in the future.

15. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

Looking at this photo I feel a sense of responsibility. Responsibility to yourself, for your family, and then to society. As a student I have to try to learn to improve my knowledge to be able to take care of my future and my family.

16. My role in this life is to succesfully make lots of money to repay my parents and to nurture my passion

17. I really worry about my future. I don't know what I'll be like in the future. But now I'm trying to do my best to serve my future. Let me be filial to my parents and do useful things I want.

18. My parents are the ones who raised me to continue my studies so that in the future, unlike my parents who suffered, I have to work hard to not betray them for me.

19. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

My role in life is just to make money to pay for my parents. Because my parents have raised me for the past 20 years. It's time for me to honor my parents, and take care of my own life.

20. Actually, I haven't found the answer yet. I just try to live happily every day .

Chia sẻ trang này