1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What is your dream?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 2/11/20.

1. My dream is to own a car. But in order to achieve that, now I need to study hard, after graduating, I have to transfer to university so that I can get better jobs after graduation. Of course, while studying I also have to learn my driver's license at least it will help me have a better job chance.

2. 1. My dream is to study to graduate and graduate, then get a stable job with a desired salary of more than 10 million a month. I want to work a few years to have capital and experience then I want to open a business in electronic components. And I want to open a snack bar and milk tea. I want to buy a car in the future.
    2. To do that I need to work hard to graduate and to get a good job I need to work harder to be able to do that.

3. 1. My dream is to become a construction engineer.
    2. I always try my best because of that dream, I always explore and learn the essentials to become a true engineer.

4. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

1. My wish is to have a stable salary job and buy a car
    2. Word harder, industrious and economical
    Võ Trung Hiếu

5. My dream is to have a real happiness with my family.
    I will try to study, work and make money.

6. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

I have a dream, that I want to add 10kg fat because I shies with my body,it's too thin.
    2. do exercise, eat a lot and full of nutrients

7. My future dream is to become a real estate businessman.
    I will try to research, learn from my predecessors, deepen my work and gain a lot of experience. And especially I have the ability to communicate, so that is a great advantage for me.

8. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

1. I want to be an electrical engineer with a high level of income and stable income.
    2. I will try my best to study then I will study as a continuum and go to work in electricity to gain more experience.

9. My dream is to have a large electric store. Maybe more stores from south to north. I am trying to learn every day to achieve what I have always wanted

10. My dream is traveling to Japan and become a good electrical engineer. To do that i have to study a lots it very hard but i still doing it for myself and my family.

11. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

My dream is to become an electrical engineer, I will work as an electrical maintenance staff in companies and factories.
    I am trying to do my best to graduate and graduate on time.

12. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

1: My dream is become an Electrical Engineer like my father.
    2: I have to study as hard as I can to graduate and learn experiences from my father.

13. 1. my dream is to become an electrical engineer
    2. I will study hard to soon graduate from school to work, learn from experience to improve my skills

14. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

Since childhood I have been very fond of motorbikes. My dream is to one day own one for myself, so right now have to try to graduate from school on time, go to work to have money to buy it.

15. My dream is to complete my studies and find a stable job to support my family

16. 1. My dream is to become an electrical engineer
    2. Want to do that, I will try to study in school and practice my skills better to become a good electrical engineer.

17. 1 . My dream is become director of consulting company - circuit design and industrial electrical construction
    2. Study the necessary prerequisites as well as the qualifications required, and make the academic effort to get there

18. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

My dream is to have a stable job that can take care of the people I love and a happy small family and run a boutique and fashion shop.
    I have to try to graduate from the school I'm studying and work hard at.

19. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

1. My dream is to get what I want and to give filial piety to my parents
    2. I tried every day to achieve what I wanted

20. My dream is to become an electrical engineer. Want to study with an electrical engineer You need to equip yourself with a solid foundation in mathematics and science. Taking courses is the best way for you to learn by yourself. Fostering myself The journey of learning to cultivate knowledge equipping the necessary things for the profession is a stepping stone into the career you choose

Chia sẻ trang này