1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What is your personality?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I'm a kind person

2. My personality is sociable because people ask what I know I'm happy to answer them.

3. Nhật Vũ

Nhật Vũ Member

I'm an introvert, I rarely talk to anyone, I like to be alone, and I'm changing that.

4. My personality is quite cheerful with everyone. I'm always the one who talks the most when I'm with my friends.

5. Minh

Minh Member

Hmm. I think my personality is honest. Because I always feel uncomfortable to talk something not true.
    Võ Lê Minh

6. my personality is happy and responsible with the job.

7. My personality is normally humorous, but also very hot-tempered

8. My personality is sociable, quiet, or helpful to others.

9. Enthusiasm is my personality. I help my friends when needed, I know when I'm in trouble they won't help but I'm always ready to help them when possible.

10. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

My personality is an introvert, shy person. For example, shy of communicating in public.

11. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I'm a quiet person, I rarely talk to people around, so up to now I still don't have a girlfriend.

12. I am a very difficult person and very angry. My friends often get angry at me because my words and my actions are very bad.

13. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

my personality is a cheerful person but sometimes it's hard to get angry
    For example : when i conentrate at work , i don't want to be distubed

14. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

Personally, I am the quiet type. But please don't misrecognize that I am uncooperative. I can working group with the others.

15. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I offen very struct should work tomorrow I will try to mount royal citadel that day.

16. My personality is sociable with people . I am very funny that makes me be able to interact with people around.

17. Personality I have rules. Work should not leave the middle of being responsible for what you say.

18. I was a hot-tempered . Because of that personality, plus my expressive ability, it is also not good that leads to being very angry with everyone. There was once when I came home from school at 8pm, because I went to school from morning to night so I was very tired, when I got home, I found the dishes dirty, my clothes were thrown around and I shouted cursing roommates. Luckily, my friend was calm so he didn't argue with me and the next day we were doing normal activities.

19. My personality is being honest, straightforward, honest and there is a bad habit that is talking a lot, I will improve it and become better.

20. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

I am a quiet person. I rarely communicate with people.

Chia sẻ trang này