1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What is your personality?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. My personality is diligent, eager to learn from others. Work examples are essential

2. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

My personality is quiet and passionate about work. When I got a job, I started to research and focus on the job to get it done quickly and accurately, regardless of my surroundings.

3. For me when there are strangers I am quite shy but I get along very well with everyone.

4. What is your personality? you could explain it by taking a detailed example.
    My personality is honest. When I make a mistake, I admit my error and correct it, without any excuse or denial.

5. am quite quiet at work. I often quietly complete the assigned work, only when I have questions or difficulties, I ask.

6. I am a meticulous person when i do something i always want to do that perfectly. Even When i wrote the CV and email i had to check it for day to make sure nothing go wrong.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 11/11/20
  7. I am a type with an emotional and honest lifestyle

8. I have a meticulous personality. In circuit drawings I usually finish slower with people. Since I am very careful when drawing, always review the wiring and symbol names of the parts so as not to have to modify it as it will deteriorate the drawing.

9. I am a person who likes to listen to others, honest and sociable.

10. I have a sense of humor with people.Ex: people who talk to me for less than five minutes no matter how sad they feel they will laugh.

11. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

My personality is always cheerful and kind to everyone, it helps me to have many friends and good relationships.
    Vo Trung Hieu

12. I am shy, I usually avoid crowded places and few friends

13. I am very friendly and open, because it will help me to make more friends

14. My personality is quiet and quiet, but at work, I'm a flexible and cheerful person. For example, I will save words every day, I feel and understand more so sometimes it is a disadvantage for me to create a new relationship.

15. i am a hard-working person, ex: i always complete the work on time.

16. I have a sociable fun, in study or at work that creates hilarious situations of dissolving tension in the relationship.

17. My personality is a bit uncomfortable. I live honestly and frankly. If there is something I will frankly say it, not hide it.

18. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

My personality is also very simple. Enterprising. For example if I have something in mind, I will complete it immediately

19. My personality works rule. never late.

20. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

I'm sociable and cheerful with everyone, but I'm short-tempered and straightforward

Chia sẻ trang này