1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What will you do to solve the conflict with your co-worker?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 20/11/20.

1. When encountering conflicts with colleagues, I will have to calm down, sit down to resolve the conflict, consider who is wrong, who is right. In case that the conflict is too high to calm down, I may quit and not care about my colleague.

2. If there is a conflict we will ask the superiors to solve the problem in the most fair way.

3. avoid close contact with co-workers
    Find out the cause of the conflict
    Peace of mind when things go too far.

4. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

First I apologize to your co-worker and appointment to solve this problem

5. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

I will calm down first and ask my colleague to sit down at the table to politely talk, give the cause, prove who's right and who's wrong and conclude, if it's wrong then apologize and learn from experience, if yes, suggestions with them should not be overwhelmed.

6. How to solve problems with colleagues: listen, listen more than talk, talk directly with each other.

7. To resolve conflicts, we should first put ourselves in the shoes of others to understand. instead of fighting with them, we should give a gentle comment.

8. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

When there was a work conflict, I thought it was good to keep quiet, so that when the two of them calmed down, we could settle down together.

9. Minh

Minh Member

When my colleagues and I clashed with each other. First, I will stay calm and quiet. After he is calm down I will try to talk to him and resolve the conflict together.
    Võ Lê Minh

10. Find an opportunity to sit back and explain the conflict and make peace by inviting a colleague to eat or drink coffee .

11. Conflict at work is inevitable. If I make a mistake, I will proactively apologize to them, if it is correct, I will choose the right time to clearly explain the wrong to them fix the error. Because of the stressful nature of work, it is necessary to limit immediate explanations, and unexpected conflicts will occur.

12. When there is a conflict with our colleagues, when it is not so important we should analyze clearly for them to understand and at the same time listen to their opinion to find solutions. If the conflict gets too tense, we should ask our superiors to settle it.

13. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

If a conflict between me and my co-worker occurs, I will actively apologize to ease the tension between the two sides. And then I speak from my side to show people that I'm not what they think I'm not

14. In order to resolve conflicts with colleagues, we need to sit down and correct the problem to correct errors, not causing disputes like that will make the solidarity in work.

15. I will invite my colleague to a cafe so you two can talk about the disagreement and improve it to avoid any conflicts.

16. If you encounter conflicts with a colleague the best way at that time is to keep quiet, limit talking and acting because in anger all decisions are wrong. When you calm down, reconcile with each other.

17. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

When there are conflicts in the work with colleagues, they should not raise their voices against each other, each side should give in to each other to quickly resolve.

18. As we know, everybody has each own personality, the conflict at work can be easy to happen.
    What will you do to solve the conflict with your co-worker?
    I will control the conflict, not argue too much, stay away from my colleague for a while, wait until both of their anger subsides before I sit down to resolve the conflict.

19. I will find out the cause of the conflict and resolve to tell me what I mean so that my co-workers understand and sympathize with me and not let my colleagues misunderstand me.

20. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

Each person has each character, in our work we should yield to each other, fight against conflicts to happen unexpected things for both. Most importantly, we should live in harmony with our colleagues as well as our boss.

Chia sẻ trang này