1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What will you do to solve the conflict with your co-worker?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 20/11/20.

1. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

Keep calm and sit back together, Find a problem and review them. Can meet at a cafe or outside workplace to easily handle the problem.
    Vo Trung Hieu

2. When working, it must be clearly divided. are not generic. If you encounter problems, you should clear the problem to avoid conflicts later on.

3. If there is a conflict, find the cause and resolve it gently, so personal conflicts should not affect work.

4. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I will talk with him. See who's right and who's wrong. Both of us will solve the problem

5. In my opinion, resolving conflicts between colleagues and colleagues will be to sit down together to analyze the behavior of both sides to see which side is right and which is the most fairest.

6. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

When there is a conflict between colleagues, we need to calm down, think and consider the issue carefully and sit down to discuss things smoothly to avoid affecting the company and superiors.

7. When there is a conflict with a colleague, I will verbally resolve it to consider what's right and wrong. If it's not so serious, we can ignore it to avoid increasing hatred.

8. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

When I have a conflict with a colleague I often quarreled right then and there. And after that, I took the initiative to date that person to have coffee with me and other colleagues to point out those conflicting issues so that the two of you can reconcile to complete a job well.

9. I will tell my colleagues to talk to find a solution. I will find a way to solve in beauty.

10. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

instead of argumentative,i will find season why we we have a conflict and find a way to handle

11. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

I will meet and talk to my colleagues clearly, and tell the right and wrong points of both sides.

12. When there is a conflict at work, first of all, calmly sit down, analyze the problem that is contradictory, how to analyze the wrong and the right, each side should solve the problem so as not to lose the unity in the public company, and the best job solver.

13. My opinion is to minimize the contradiction . But if there is a conflit with my colleagues , I will listen to their opinions and then give my opinion so that the two of you can come up with a reasonable solution .

14. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

We will sit and talk to each other and give our own views then discuss together to come up with a solution.

15. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

We' ll sit back and talk to each other. Trying to solve that conflict so that it doesn' t affect the work. And the wrong person who fixes his mistakes.

16. If there is a conflict with a colleague, I will ask the colleague to sit down and settle the agreement in silence, if the conflict is larger, I will ask the authorized person to reconcile us.

17. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

It is necessary to clearly state one's own opinion, to yield in work, listen to everyone's opinion, and avoid conflicts that affect the common work.

18. In order to resolve conflicts with colleagues, I always calm down in a conversation with that person to help me and that person get to know each other better. It is a pleasure to let the conflict lessen a friend.

19. When there are conflicts I will meet those people who speak each other's views, the shortcomings lead to conflicts, suggestions for mutual development

20. I will try to integrate with members in work, find a common solution that leads to both interests, always share and learn about my colleagues to avoid conflicts.

Các file đính kèm:

Chia sẻ trang này