1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Which company/ type of company do you intend to apply for?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 5/11/20.

1. I plan to apply to companies with close relationship with electricity or electronics such as: Tiki, Shopee VN, FPT Shop; Dien may cho lon; The gioi di dong. Because I have a pleasant working environment, good staff incentives.

2. I have a plan that some companies I will work for are intel, viettel, samsung, VSIP1, Bellinturf. But I decided to work at Intel because this company has a good working environment, suitable employee policies, ...

3. I plan to apply to a power company with the job of maintaining electricity for enterprises. Companies I want to apply for : Mekong energy, Phu My 3 electrical, engineering enterprises, FBT. Because this company is located in the inner city and the salary is quite stable convenient for traveling.

4. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

After graduating from the school, I intend to apply to companies such as: Fuluh Company, Long An International Port, Topcake Company, Zettler Company and Kizuna 3 Industrial Park because those companies are near my home, convenient for travel and to take care of family as well

5. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

After graduation, I want to apply to some companies such as:
    1. HOA BINH Construction Group Joint Stock Company.
    2. COTECCONS Contruction Joint Stock Company.
    3. REE Refrigeration and Electrical Engineering JSC.
    4. Vietnam KANDENKO Company Limited.
    5. REMEN Refrigeration Electrical Mechanical Engineering Joint Stock Company.
    I want to apply to the above companies because these companies are big companies in Vietnam and specialize in the electricity industry with good remuneration, especially the professional working environment.

6. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

I plan to apply for Machine operator position , enter one of the companies below:
    1. Diwa Company
    2. ON SEMICONDUCTOR VIET NAM Company
    3. Kimberly Clark Company
    4. Thuan Hai Company
    5. Hoang Phat Mechatronic Company
    Because these companies are recommended by my school, facilities are good, and salaries are stable
    Vo Trung Hieu

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 6/11/20
  7. I plan to join companies such as dona standard shoes company , samsung company , vedan company , Tan Hiep Phat company , Long Thanh plastic company I choose these companies because of the comfortable working salary high long- term stability.

8. Nhật Vũ

Nhật Vũ Member

I apply for my family company. Big companies that I know such as SAMSUNG, Panasonic, LG...

9. Trần Công Hoeesu

Trần Công Hoeesu New Member

The company I intend to apply for is the Power Company where I live. Because only when working at that company is more realistic in society and approach many places to gain more experience. Some companies I know more are: Sneider Company, Ever Power Company Limited, VSE Electromechanical Company Limited, Bao LOng Viet Company Limited, Sao Viet Electrical Company Limited, ...

10. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

The position I want to do is an electrical maintenance oficer.
    I want to join companies like Samsung, BMW, ... because these companies are a big corporation, and the salary can be very high.

11. 1 . I plan to apply to a company specializing in designing and monitoring electrical circuits.
    2 . Hoa Binh Electrical Construction Consulting Company Limited , Consulting design and construction Vietnam VNDC , Viet Nhat Electric Company Limited , Electricity Corporation of Ho Chi Minh City , Southern Power Construction One Member Company Limited because these companies have good welfare, and have a reputation in the industry, relative salaries for new graduates.

12. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I want recruitment into the company samsung.
    5 companies I want to apply is viettel,samsung, petrolimex, PVN and bosch.
    because environment work modern with conditions exchange learn from many people, approach a lot modern machine and high salary.

13. Which company/ type of company do you intend to apply for?
    List at least 5 companies/ organizations which you intend to apply for? And don't forget to explain why. All of the reader always want to refer your thought. Thank you!
    I attend to apply for companies such as Bao An Technical Service Joint Stock Company, Thai Binh Thinh Vuong Real Estate Company Limited, TEDCO Vietnam Joint Stock Company, ... These are big companies and prestige, specializing in the industrial electrical field in which I was trained. Therefore, I will have many opportunities to show my abilities as well as be very competitive

14. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

I want to apply to companies :
    1) Khu công nghiệp Thuận An
    2) Công Ty CP CV DV TM Ngọc Nghĩa
    3) Công ty TNHH Nước Giải Khát Suntory pepsico Việt Nam
    4) Công Ty TNHH Estron Việt Nam
    5) Công Ty CP Misawa Việt Nam
    Because companies have quite a large scale of work, can expose me to more in-depth knowledge ( salary and job suitability for me ) :D

15. Minh

Minh Member

I want to apply to the following companies:
    1. Intel company
    2. Samsung company
    3. PAT company
    4. EVN company
    5. FUKUI company
    Most the following companies have good working environment and good salary.
    Võ Lê Minh

16. The companies I want to apply for are:
    -Phu My electric factory
    -Industrial electrical company Sam Do
    -Power company Bot
    -Hung Phat Mechanical and Electrical Company
    -Ba Ria thermal power company
    I want to apply to these companies because it is close to my home, suitable for my abilities and specialties with a fairly stable salary.

17. I want to apply for the position of maintenance and installation of electricity in large corporations such as Vingroup Corporation, Vietnam Electricity Corporation, Military telecommunications industry Corporation because it gives me a good salary. I also have Some options in my hometown are Thai Hoa Hospital and Tuong Lai International School so I can work near my home.

18. I will apply to the power company.Electronics company, maintenance, repair and installation, machine operation ... these organizations are I intend to apply because its work will help me to have more lots of experience and help in the future.

19. I want to apply to Samsung company. Because of the dynamic working environment, preferential treatment for good employees. Besides, I also want to apply for FPT, LG, INTEL company

20. I want to apply to companies specializing in solar power.
    1. DAT Solar Company
    2. Vo Gia Solar Company
    3. The Givasolar Company
    4. GP Solar Company
    5. Vu Phong Company
    Because I see this profession earns a lot of money and protects the environment.

Chia sẻ trang này