1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Why do you have a job change?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 7/11/20.

1. I have to change jobs because there are some problems at the company that make it difficult for me to work and also part of the area where I live is very complicated

2. I really haven't done any of the work. I don't know how to say it.

3. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

There are many reasons: such as salary, employment distance and accommodation, no promotion opportunities

4. because the salary is not worth the effort I spent. I have done a good job even ahead of time, seeing all the problems solving things fad quickly, even difficult projects are easy to complete, however, the workload is day by day. but the salary remains the same .

5. My job will remain unchanged. I choose electrical engineering as my main job because it will help me have a full life but besides that I will still gain experience in the future when opening an electrical appliance store.

6. I change the job because the old job can't get me what i want. And the salary is not good.

7. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Because my previous job was not right for me, I wanted to find a job that was right for me

8. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

because the job at my old company was not suitable for me

Chia sẻ trang này