1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Why should I hire you?/ How you fit with this job?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 27/10/20.

1. You should hire me because my qualification and experience match your company's requirements. I have a high sense of responsibility and seriousness at work. I always go to work early, flexibility in working time and solve problem quickly.

2. Because I have a good qualification and very suitable for the major you need. I always have a good attitude in work and in life. As a person who always has the spirit of learning and potential. It is important that I always have a way of working on time

3. Because hiring is the right choice. I have a lot of work experience. I work hard and seriously. If you put me to work, I will make every effort to grow your company

4. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

Because I read that the company's recruitment information is relevant to my experience and current job. I have 4 years' work experience in this profession, and have made a lot of achievements in my previous company. If I get the job, I will show my ability, complete the job well, dedicate myself to the company.

5. I have intership experience with my brother in projects for one year . I have experience teamwork with my friends on project subjects.
    I m confident that I can perform all the work assigned by the company.

6. I have done many companies with experience in the job with full qualifications required by the company.
    The knowledge I learned in class was very good and had a good time doing it for other companies.

7. you choose me to be a correct one. I have a lot of experience for all job well. You choose me I will try to attach development to the company

8. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

Hiring me is correct.because:
    at first i can finish quickly all works relate to electrical
    at second i have 2years experience work for thermal power plants.
    at third , i was educate for working attitude and teamwork skills

9. I can do electrical jobs such as electrical equipment maintenance, capacitor maintenance, electrical repair. I am a fresh graduate so I am energetic and young so I will always want to complete works great

10. For me the most important thing is a healthy family and a simple normal lifeFor me the most important thing is a healthy family and a simple normal life.

11. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

I have a long working experience. I try to complete my work in a day, I take the time to learn from other people's experiences. I work very hard at work and teamwork is very high. That is why you should accept me

12. I can do everything electrical related like maintenance and repair... I know how to learn to improve my working level . I always follow the motto "work hard, play hard" and that is why you should choose me

13. Before submitting my application, I have carefully read the requirements of your company, I think with 3 years of experience in the field of installation and maintenance, I can complete the assigned tasks and a good, responsible teamwork spirit. That's why I want to enter your company.

14. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

Because I have a solid industry knowledge, the right professional style for the company requires more than that I am active at work and I am young with a high chance of advancement

15. I do not have the work experience required by the company when i was in school many people said that I worked well effectively and focused in work if i get the job i can try to work effectively to contribute to the development of the company.

17. I have high working experience and have all the factors that the company set out, capable of Fast job processing communication useful financial loss company can bring other companies to develop more.

18. I have good experience which will help the company grow. When I was studying, I practiced at large companies for a long time. I will definitely do better than the people who interviewed today. I am very confident in this position

19. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

I am suitable for the position of the company I am hiring because I meet the needs of the company I need, I will try to contribute positively.

20. I have a long working experience , and good working skills along with solid specialized knowledge , so I think I will fit into the position that the company recruits . I'm a very responsible and thorough person.

Chia sẻ trang này