1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Will you upgrade your degree after graduating from CTTC?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 17/11/20.

1. I think I do not need to be affiliated, because I want to go out to work after graduation, because working outside a lot will have a lot of experience for myself. And connected because I don't feel the time to connect.

2. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

After I graduate, I will get a stable job in time then I will transfer in the evening. Because if the degree is high, the salary will be high and the job is less dangerous.

3. I will do it because it will help me to have a better job and a higher salary is important for me to improve my skills.

4. I want to upgrade because I want my degree to be higher. I want more experience and working skills

5. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

I think it will connect because I want to continue my job as well as improve myself

6. I will transfer to university because my future is still long so I have to study higher for the future

7. I will because it will help me to have more opportunities to promote in career.

8. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I think i will. Because it will help me to find a job easier in the future

9. I will not upgrade my license further at this point. because I have to go and help my family. If I can, I will definitely continue studying.

10. i will upgrade my degree, the skills and degree very important , it help you easy to find job.

11. Yes of course . Because when I improve my education, it will help me a lot in my future work.

12. I am studying in college after graduation, I really want to transfer to university, but due to family difficulties, I think I will work to support my family. If possible I will upgrade my college degree.

13. I would transfer to college and during the day I would work and at night I would go to school

14. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

After I graduate, I'll go to work first, because I don't want to depend on my family. I work with money and will add more knowledge in the external courses.

15. I think so because it helps me find the perfect job

16. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

Now, after I was in school, I would find a stable job then if I had the chance, I would raise my degree

17. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

I think I will not link additional information because I want to work, and 3 years of study knowledge will help me, and the job will help me know many more things.

18. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

Of course, I will definitely upgrade my degree because I want to improve my knowledge to get more understanding.

19. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

I do not raise my diploma anymore I think I should go to work, a college degree will be enough for me to have a satisfactory working environment

20. I am not sure . I am afraid my ability to learn will not keep up.

Chia sẻ trang này