1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Could you work the night shift?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. Unfortunately I couldn't work that shift. The first reason was that the inn I required to go home before 10:30 PM. The second reason is that I don't have the health to work so late.

2. I can work overtime for the company's mutual benefit. But at a certain density because human health is limited.

3. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

Sorry, I can't because it affects my health

4. I will do my best to increase my income

5. Yes, I can do it. Outside of school I work part-time at night so working 8 to 12 hours at night I am very familiar with this.

6. I can't work the night shift because it affects my health.

7. If the nature requires me to work overtime, I will work overtime to complete on schedule.

8. I will think about this because I'm want to make sure my conditions and my strength.

9. I could work (8-10) hours if I paid the right salary and the job was within my reach

10. I can work at night

11. I can work the night shift but must have a reasonable compensation regime.

12. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

Sorry. I think I only work 6-8h night shift to protect my fitness, if I want to be able to work for a long time.
    Vo Trung Hieu

13. yes i could, it does not cause any problem for me

14. I can work night shift 1 week for 1 month if I work too much night shift I may not be able to meet because the health requirement does not allow and it will be inconvenient in my family activities.

15. If the night job is not long or the compensation is good enough I will do it.

16. I can do this job on the condition of a weekly shift, I can even if it is regular I quit because I care about my health.

17. If the work is really important and needs to be completed urgently, I will definitely try to get it done right away

18. I can work the night shift.

19. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

I will do that job when I feel that my health is good enough and comfortable

20. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

yes of course , if my company request ,so i will work cause benefit of company and increase salary to pay my life

Chia sẻ trang này