1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Will you upgrade your degree after graduating from CTTC?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 17/11/20.

1. Minh

Minh Member

Yes. I will. Because that is my intention.
    Võ Lê Minh

2. Yes, I plan to study by way of learning by doing.

3. I will be applying to the University of Technical Education. I think when I have both a college degree and a university degree my job opportunities will be better and my salary will also be higher than if I only have a college degree.

4. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

yes I will upgrade beacause I think It is easier to find a job with private tutoring for a degree

5. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

I think I will not upgrade my diploma, but I will go to work for a stable company

6. I want to upgrade my degree because I want to improve my learning and acquire knowledge of the university industry

7. I think I won't raise my degree. Since I still have a bit of family issues right now, I can't afford to upgrade

8. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

No, I don't have plan to upgrade. I think with current knowledge it is enough for the job.
    Vo Trung Hieu

9. yes i will go on because i want to challenge myself and i want to get the best job later and raise my technical level at another level.

10. I will not upgrade my degree after I graduate CTTC.

11. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

i will not go to college. because now i want to work and i want to be able to learn from practical exprience rather than studying

12. I think that if I have time with good academic performance, I should connect to better job opportunities. But I am not connected because my family situation is not well-off, I want to go to work right away to gain experience and experience will help me a lot.

13. Yes, I plan to get a job suitable for upgrading my degree is studying and working.

14. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

yes i will. because I want to challenge myself in environment university and advanced specialize knowlege.

15. I will study through a pathway to get a university degree later, I think if I have a higher degree, more companies will be prioritized and finding a job is easier.

16. I think that I will be taking inter-university studies. Because in the future I think it will be needed.

17. I will do . It's good for my future I will try.

18. I will upgrade to college. Because it helps me level up in my work later

19. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I will not upgrade my degree after I graduate CTTC, because I don't want to study anymore and I want to earn money to take care of myself.

20. I think I will go to university after graduation, I think when I get an engineer degree, the chance will come to me more

Chia sẻ trang này