1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Could you share me the most happiest memory in your life?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 9/11/20.

1. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

Memory the happiest mine is use amaint of money I got it to buy your own phone,

2. My most memorable memory is that in the afternoon of one year ago, when I played badminton, I tripped and sprained and was taken care of by my grandfather but at that time was also the last meeting and talk. I was very sad with my grandfather because he was gone.

3. My happiest memory is in the summer I went to work to buy my parents a touch phone. It is used for my parents to call me through the Zalo app every time I go to school away from home without having to call to talk via sim anymore because a long conversation will be very expensive.

4. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

My memorable and happy memory is when I was in high school when I got into the school soccer team. football is my passion.

5. My happiest memory is when I was 18 years old, my mother bought me a motorbike and I love it. It is like a souvenir from my mother and I use it very carefully. I still use it now, and it's still very new

6. Minh

Minh Member

When I was 12 years old, my parents bought me a Martin bicycle. It is the best gift for me. In my spare time, my parents teach me how to ride a bike. After a while of practice and I was able to ride a bike. Those are my happiest memories.
    Võ Lê Minh

7. The memory that I feel happiest and most happy about is graduating from school and going to work and receiving a month's salary for my parents.

8. My best memory is that I traveled with my family in Vung Tau, Da Lat, Phu Quoc. My family and I had a lot of fun on those trips. because family is the most important thing in my life.

9. My most memorable memory is that when we were young, we dropped out of school and went fishing early in the afternoon with our friends until we got home, beaten by our parents, but everyone was happy.

10. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

My happyiest memory is when i was a child . Satisfied play withbout thinking much. every night after going home, we can eat hot rice with our family

11. My most memorable memory is my 7th birthday. It's my last birthday with my dad. Dad bought me a remote control car that day and I keep it now.

12. Having good friends is the happiest thing in every human life, because having friends makes our lives not alone - friends are always with us, do not abandon us in times of trouble and possible sacrifice my life for me. With friends, we have a place to share our sadness, happiness and sadness. Everyone in life has many friends, even many, if you are merely friends, it is infinite, the problem is that a good friend is important. Meeting such a good friend is a precious predestination.

13. The happiest memory is getting a salary when completing the internship, because ít gives me the capital to do my graduation project.

14. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

Happiness in my life is fulfilling my dreams, succeeding at work and making a lot of money by making myself.

15. Tiến Phạm

Tiến Phạm Member

The most memorable memory of my student's age is having a girlfriend, a good person, she is good at whatever she does. My academic results at that time were also partly thanks to her.

16. The happiest thing for me was the first time I got my salary. I am very happy that I was able to work and support my family.

17. 4 years ago my whole family traveled to Phu Quoc, althought it was only two days but it was the first time my family went out together, making me very happy.

18. For the first time in my life I felt happiest when I passed the national high school exam. because at that time I felt that I did not betray my family's trust.

19. The happiest thing to be able to get a diploma on time after graduating from the school has a stable job that helps to help burden the family.

20. My happiest memory is the family traveling together

Chia sẻ trang này