1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Could you work the night shift?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. I could work the night shift.

2. I can take on the job at this time if it needs to be done within the day

3. Minh

Minh Member

No. I want to work the day shift. Because repair electric at night is very dangerous, when you working you may get tired and fall to sleep and the light is not enough to work, so I don't want to work the night shift. Thanks.
    Võ Lê Minh

4. I used to do. But on the condition that I have to take a day off a week so that I can spend time with relatives and friends

5. I think if the schedule is to work 1 week shift 8-12 hours and 1 week night shift 8-12 hours then I could be able to handle this job if it is interspersed.

6. I can work the night shift because during my student days I often work the night shift.

7. I can work the night shift if you pay me the right amount for the shift.

8. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Yes i can

9. I will but not often since I work the morning shift

10. I can work the night shift

11. I can, because I have youth, and youth is nothing more than time

12. I can do it, but if I do it can be 3 days a week because if I do that shift I am afraid my health is not good.

13. Of course, if you give me that job I will work the night shift. but I think the night shift should only be 2 or 3 times a month.

14. I can do it. if you have the salary you deserve

15. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

I could work the night shift if it was worth the job you gave me.

16. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I'm sorry, I cannot work at this hour because it adversely affects my health.

17. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

I think it's possible for my age .but in the long run then i won't

18. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

ok I am ready.
    hope may good royalties

19. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

Sorry, since the most important thing is health, I need a good night's sleep, so I will pass the night shift.

20. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

ability stay up late mine very good candlestick jobs night shift will not problem what's with me.

Chia sẻ trang này