1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

English for The Interview

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 19/10/20.

1. 1)My name is Nguyen Quoc Tu, 17 year old, from Dong Nai and currently living in binh thanh district, I am a student at Cao Thang technical college.
    2) because i see the company applying for an electrical engineer position, I admire its valuable cultural products and services.
    3) My advantage is good teamwork.
    4) My disadvantage is that my ability to communicate is still limied.
    5)The salary I expect is from 8-10 million VND
    6)Yes, I want to ask about the company's insurance policy? Working hours like?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  2. Minh

Minh Member

1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    I am Vo Le Minh, I am 20 years old, I studied at Cao Thang Technical College and Graduated in 2021 with a degree Electrical Engineer.
    2. What attracted you to our company?
    Your company have a good woking environment and the benefits are ok.
    3.What is your greatest strength?
    My greatest strength is working group.
    4. What is your greatest weakness?
    My greatest weakness is easy get angry with someone.
    5.What is your salary expectation?
    My salary expectation is 10 millions VND.
    6. Do you have any question for me?
    How about working hour ?
    Võ Lê Minh
    CĐ Đ-ĐT 18ĐE

Hạnh thích bài này.
  3. 1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    Allow me introduce my self.My name is Dinh Khoi.I'm graduated from CT College of Technology .Im 20 years old, Im from Dong Thap.
    Company culture and values.
    The growth / success of the company.
    The company's reputation
    3. What is your greatest strength?
    Serious working attitude. Agile manners -responsible for the work
    Extremely extroverted. Orientation is too detailed. Public speaking
    My expected salary is about 8 million
    How is the company's compensation?

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 22/10/20
    Hạnh thích bài này.
  4. 1. My full name is Nguyen Manh Hung. 20 years old. Living in District 12, Ho Chi Minh City and the last student of Cao Thang Technical College.

2. I was attracted to the company's popularity and was a training ground for many good engineers.

3. I am capable of teamwork and have a bit of experience working in the electrical industry.

4. My weakness is my poor English speaking ability

5. My expected salary is 7 million

6. Do I have to work overtime often and how often do I get a raise

Hạnh thích bài này.
  5. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

1/ My name is Vu Van Nam , I live in HCM city, I am a graduate of industrial electrical.
    2/ Have a dynamic and professional working environment.
    3/ always diligent, creative and responsible at work.
    4/ As a graduate student, there is not much work experience.
    5/ Expected salary is 10 milion,
    6/ Can you tell me some benefits and remuneration for the company employees ?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  6. 1. My full name is Le cong son, i'm 21 years old. I graduated from Cao Thang Technical College, majoring in electronics.
    2. I want to try in a professional and dynamic environment in your company.
    3. My strongest point is teamwork, and English. I will try my best to help my company grow more and more.
    4. My weak point is little experience however I will make an effort to learn and improve my experience.
    5. My expected salary is 8 million.
    6. I want to know more about the company's remuneration policy.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  7. 1.My full name is Nguyen Quoc Binh An. I'm twenty years old.
    Sex: male, I study at Cao Thang Technical College.
    2. Your company is well,dynamie working environment and your company fit to me.
    3. I have good work skills, solid knowledge and sociable.
    4. I don't have a big body.
    5. My desired salary is 10 million vnd.
    6. I have something to ask
    Does the company have accommodation for its employees ?
    How often do you increase salary once?
    How many days do I work a month?

Hạnh thích bài này.
    1. My name’s trường.I’m 20 year old. I’m from Dong Nai province.I like sports.
    2. The company has many modern devices.suitable working environment.
    3. work as a team and also work independently.
    4. public communication.
    5. My desired salary is 9 million.
    6. Yes. Is there any full protection.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  8. 1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    My name Nguyen Van Linh
    I'm 20 year old
    I'm a student at Cao Thang Technical college
    The growth and success of the company
    Corporate culture and values
    The company's reputation
    Enthusiasm, enthusiasm at work and Reliable, high fidelity
    Communication skills are not confident in public presentation
    5. What is your salary expectation?
    My desired salary is 9 million VND
    What was the biggest challenge I faced while working in this position?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  9. 1. My name is Nguyen Quoc Vinh, 21 years old. I attended Cao Thang Technical College and graduat
    1. My name is Nguyen Quoc Vinh, 20 years old. I'm from Ben Tre. I live District 7, Ho Chi Minh city. I am a 3rd year student at Cao Thang Technical College.
    2. Through research, I know that your company has a very good working environment and employees remuneration policy so I look forward to working in this company.
    3. My strongest point is the ability to work in groups, thanks to group projects when I was in school that my teamwork ability was greatly improved. And I can fit in and work very well in any group.
    4. My weakest point is the use of a computer. Due to the lack of early access to computer, my skill was very bad. But now this skill has also improved thanks to my practice. In the future I hope this will not be my weakness anymore.
    5. I hope my starting salary is 8 millions/month .
    6. I have a question for your company whether i have to work overtime?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  10. Huỳnh Tấn Phúc, lớp CDDDT18DE .
    ANSWERS.
    1. My name is PHUC, i am 20 years old, and i was live in HCM city, i graduated from Cao Thang technical college.
    2. I understand that this is one of the most popular company in the country and i like this work. to add to this, i am also keen on growing professionally in this field.
    3. I have considerable experience in building and installation of system. I am really good at designing electrical circuit and all skill in electronic.
    4. I am not really good at english communication, however, currently, i am taking english communication class to improve the skill.
    5. I want my salary about 1000$
    6. How is the insurance regime here.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 23/10/20
    Hạnh thích bài này.
  11. 1.My name is Tu, I graduated from cao thang technical collge.
    2. I got to know the company from my griend.I know the big company so i can cultivate new experience.
    3. I always want to learn new things to improve myself new knowledge.
    4.I always have low self-esteem when I feel guilty.
    5.I am depending on my qualifications match that salary.
    6. No i don't

Hạnh thích bài này.
  12. 1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    - I'm Phung Nguyen Huynh. I'm 21 year old. I graduated from Cao Thang technical college in 2021 with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. In the final year, I had an internship as a techinician at ABC company for 1 month. It helps me get more experience in operating elictric machine.
    - I am so impressed by the way you support your employees. I like your modern working environment. Your company has representative equipment to assist employees work. That makes me want to become a part of your company.
    - I am good at problem solving skill. I could find the cause of its problem and repair it quickly. And also has a strong point in teamwork skills.
    - I am a careless person. In order to overcome this weakness, I always confirm the requirement with the customers before doing and double check before delivering products to customers. Day by day, this good habit is formed, and I'm more careful when working.
    5. What is your salary expectation?
    - I want a salary of about 7 to 8 million vnđ to help pay for my transfer to the University.
    - Do I have to work overtime?
    - What are the challenges of this position?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  13. 1. I'm Nguyen Binh Quoc, Currently, he is a senior at Cao Thang Technical College, majoring in industrial electrical.
    2. I found that my skills and experience matched the company's requirements.
    3. Creative dynamic work.
    4. Work experience is limited.
    5. I want a salary of 7 million.
    6. I want to inquire about working hours and insurance policy.

Hạnh thích bài này.
  14. 1. My name is NGUYEN HOANG GIANG, I'm 20 years old, I form Tay Ninh. I live in District 4 and I am study Cao Thang techical college.

2. Your company has a very good working environment and I find it suitable for me, very good salary and social benefits for employees.

3. I have a good sense of responsibility, teamwork skills, on-time, learning spirit and dynamism.

4. I am afraid of being in public, being quiet, and giving bad presentations.

5. I want the average salary of a technical maintenance staff.

6. How is the promotion regime?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  15. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

1. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
    My name is Huynh Xuan Tung, I am 20 years old, I was born in Long An. My hobbies are playing soccer, playing video games and I sometimes go out for coffee with my friends.
    I learned that your company has a very professional working environment. Here they regularly share experiences with new employees to help them complete their job better. And I also know that your company has many activities such as: team building, sports activities and major events of the year. I am very impressed with all of that and I believe this will be the place where I show my ability well.
    3.What is your greatest strength?
    I am very good at teamwork as well as respectful people being friendly and hardworking. When I was in school I used to study as well as help my friends with their studies.
    I often get nervous when I have to make public presentations. So I decided to sign up for a presentation club to overcome this weakness.
    The salary that I want when starting a job is in the range from 7 million to 10 million a month. I think this is the right salary that the company will pay me for my efforts at work.
    What are the challenges that new employees will encounter when they start working?

Hạnh thích bài này.
  16. 1. I'm Hung, I'm a student of Cao Thang Technical College. I am a second year student in Electrical Industry.
    2. Through informational apps on the company's profile, I feel relevant for my current position.
    3. I'm good at working in groups, hard, discipline and I also shared my ideas with the other members.
    4. My biggest weakness is my ability to communicate
    5. I don't care how much you pay me, but after you shoud pay me salary that fit my ability.
    6. Can I get the desired position when entering the company? How is the company's Insurance regime? Does the company often work overtime and what is the salary for overtime?

17. Lê Võ Anh Kiệt

Lê Võ Anh Kiệt New Member

1 My name is Le Vo Anh Kiet, a 2nd year student at Cao Thang Technical College, I come from Vung Tau.
    2 Your companies showed me the potential of myself in that job.
    3 My strong point is that I enjoy operating machines and repairing it and I have always loved to conquer
    4 My weakness is that I am not able to converse in English when timid
    5 no I don't have any questions, thanks

18. Phước

Phước New Member

1. My name is Phan Huu Phuoc, i'm 20 years old, from Vung Tau. I am a student at Cao Thang Technical College. I am a second year student majoring in electricity.
    2. I know that your company has a good salary, always helping new employees.
    3. My strengths are agile, good at listening and learning, and good at teamwork.
    4. My biggest weakness is the pressure and problems associated with english,
    5. My desired salary is 10 million in a position where i can do my best with my capabilities.
    6. yes. Am i in the position i want when i take the job? Does the company often work overtime? So when overtime, how will the salary be paid?

19. nguyễn Lý lam

nguyễn Lý lam New Member

1. I am Lam, I'm 19 years old, I'm from Ben Tre City. Currently I live in District Nha Be and am a student of Cao Thang Technical College. I am a second year student in Electrical Industry. I really like to learn about electricity.
    2. I'm like work environment, it suits me. In addition, I need a stable job to make ends meet for myself and my family in the future.
    3. My strongest point is the hard work of searching and learning. I like to experience new things at work to get better experience in my job.
    4. My weakness is poor English communication and not feeling confident in public.
    5. I expect my starting salary of 7 million.
    6.What difficulties or challenges will I face in this position?
    If I do well, can I get a promotion and a raise?

Chia sẻ trang này