1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Teamwork Skill

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 21/10/20.

1. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

sorry to say i'm looking for another team because the team i worked with didn't study the same imdustry as me.

2. yes, I'm. I have a teamwork together on many projects. We have taken the same number of project courses so far.

3. When I was a student at high school I also participated in soccer matches with my classmates. My class's soccer team, if we add it up, count it back to only eleven, so every time we play against other soccer teams, we have to be present. Friendly football matches are usually clearly scheduled at the same time and place. Most are in the afternoons after class. After the match ended, we went home and started preparing for the next day

4. Respect and listen to others' opinions to help the team get good results. Help each other to point out the good and the bad. Always have a sense of responsibility in your work.not for yourself but for yourself. make the team make a mistake.

5. Minh

Minh Member

Of course. To do something easily you will need a team. Teamwork is very important . If you don't have a team, Let's find your team. Everyone in the team will support together to solve any problem.
    Võ Lê Minh
    CĐ Đ-ĐT 18ĐE

6. Yes, this year is my final year, I have a group of friends playing together although we are not from the săm hometown but we are in the same class and specialized in the same, we plan to create group of 5 people to work together, strive, contribute, support each other to complete our graduation project.

7. I have a charity team to help the poor, and every weekend I go to survey the situation, find information and make a list of the poor. My team and I will come to help them to alleviate their problems.

8. Always listen to the opinions of each member of the team first to think carefully about each opinion about the advantages and disadvantages to contribute additional ideas to ensure the product and the team's goals are completed in the fastest way. and most effective

9. Tên : Võ Đoàn Minh Trung
    Lớp : CDDDT18DE
    we have a learning group together.the group has only four people. we work with our zeal not to take advantage of each other.When there is a difficult exercise we will divide it into many small parts to do together.And if there is a disagreement with each other, we will sit down and settle it together.

10. I have a group of friends who play together.Everyone has a different strength, and i am someone who helps people to bond together.Creating a united team, to help everyone have a voice together . I usually assign tasks to each person and check and correct the errors.

11. Yes. I have a team playing together since high school. We often meet on holidays to talk about our current life, our confessions and joys in life.

12. Yes, I have a team. That team consisted of 5 members, and each of us had different abilities: some were flexible, some were creative, some had a good analytical mindset, some were good at computer software, some others. good English. So when we have a big exercise, we do it well

13. Yes, I have a group of friends that I formed 3 years ago. Initially the group was repeated for the purpose of sharing study materials, but for 2 years we did not study together and so the group became a group for us to date out.

14. Yes, I have a 5-member intern group. My group is made up of friends whom I have played well and got along well with during the past 2 school years. In the practice, we also assign each person to each other while working, we help and teach each other. Although in work, there are inevitable small conflicts, but we have quickly reconciled, thereby better understanding each other, helping the team work faster and better.

15. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

Yes, I have a group of industrial electrical projects that we have not worked with. I think it is necessary to listen to ideas and work more responsibly to be able to do well in future projects

16. Huỳnh Tấn Phúc CĐĐĐT18DE
    Yes, i am a team player.
    last week, i had an assignment of civil electrical projects, in this project, i and my partners divided into our works definitely and equally, and i had completed my work before deadline, and i did it considerately.

17. From the first year, I got to know and have a group of close friends who play together and word together and still study together until the third year. Will the day of the internship and graduation project, we still stick together bundled into a united team, helping each other to pass this internchip and the chance to graduate from school is high.

18. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

CU TAN KHA

Yes, we are a group that have been working together since two years together doing common projects, helping each other in learning and life, solving problems together and striving to get good results in study.

19. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

My Team: Everyone gets along well. Each person has their own point of view but always respect and listen to the opinions of others, dividing each other's work a little to help each other completely. In addition, everyone unties together to help everyone check and correct errors after completion

20. Yes, I have a team that I study together. When there are difficulties, the whole team tries to help each other at work, we divide the work in accordance with the talents of the team members so that we complete the job well.

Chia sẻ trang này