1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What are the main responsibilities of Electrical Engineering?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 15/11/20.

1. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

As an electrical engineer we need the responsibilities:
    1. Complete the job on time
    2. Correct work items
    3. Avoid wasting working time
    4. Always do my best
    5. Protect his life and everyone around

2. Electrical engineer is responsible for the design and installation of complex electrical systems in the industrial, commercial and civil sectors.

3. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

Responsible for: maintenance and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment involved. Make sure all the devices are in good working order! and when having problems, quickly fix them.

4. Responsibility to repair the system when something goes wrong to preserve the equipment operating the workshop

5. + Carry out the pre-acceptance test, test and acceptance supervision and inventory of new projects before completing and handing over works.
    + Coordinate, supervise and inspect construction & installation activities related to mechanical / electrical work at the site. Ensure compliance with approved drawings, meet standards and issued specifications
    + Control equipment, assets and inventory value at warehouses managed by project department
    + Participate in repair, maintenance and installation of products, plan and perform periodic maintenance of works
    + Make drawings, volume tables according to requirements of superiors.

6. I must check and repair the electric device quickly and accurately. I must go to work regularly to avoid equipment failures that I am not present

7. responsibility of electrical engineering is the most important is good technical expertise, careful in every detail, ability to work in a team, good problem solving, careful and safe, ...

8. It is the responsibility of electrical engineers to have sufficient knowledge for their field, experience as well as skills in analyzing, handling technical situations and incidents in electrical works.

9. the main responsibility of electrical engineering is to ensure the safety of electricity loads, inspect maintenance, troubleshoot and lighting systems.

10. it is the responsibility of an electrical engineer to do my job well, ensure work safety for myself and everyone, and take good care of work equipment and tools.

11. Electrical engineers will be responsible for preparing acceptance documents, works for which they are responsible, ensuring everything must be controlled. Timely detection and handling of outstanding problems in the project we undertake to make sure all work must be perfect.

12. In my opinion, the responsibility of electrical engineering is to have the same load of equipment to maintain the machinery working in the best condition, safe and fast maintenance when having problems.

13. the responsibility in electrical engineering is to keep it safe, and never do risky work

14. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Electrical job is an important profession because if do not have a electrical for a day how many thing not be properly supply

15. The responsibility of an electrical engineer is to have high self-awareness, always complete the assigned work as quickly as possible, focus on the work

16. Electrical engineering who should dissipate good knowledge are responsible for electrical installation and design in the commercial and industries.

17. The main responsibility of an electrical engineer is: to design, install, and operate to ensure proper functioning of machines. In addition, engineers are responsible for maintenance and repair when the machine breaks down.

18. Electrical engineers ensure safety and stable operation, helping to solve operational failures.

19. ensuring the safety for myself and everybody is the most important responsibility, doing right the process of electrical technique, working environment must be safe, convenient for fixing, even saving the fee, time for executing the work.

20. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

it is the responsibility of an electrical technician to ensure that the equipment and the sprouting machine are working properly and that when something goes wrong, the fastest possible fixation possible.

Chia sẻ trang này