1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about successful people?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 12/11/20.

1. In my opinion, to be successful is that I have to set a goal and achieve it in the future. For example, I will study hard to have a stable job to take care of my parents and small family of my

2. Successful people are people who always try to study and have good knowledge to do what they wait for

3. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

A successful person is a talented person, they have to overcome many difficulties and challenges to achieve the goals they set. To become a successful person, it is necessary to coordinate working and living time in a scientific way, protect personal health, because being healthy can work. Reasonable spending, .....

4. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

They are people business minded, determined and have anldenl of life.
    Want to be successful then I think must have a lot of knowledge, experienced, effort and motivate.

5. To become a successful person before you have a clear goal . Make a short and long term plan for the goal. Try non stop and always keep the will to not give up. There is an inspirational quote for me that says " If you don't try you never know what you can do"

6. Minh

Minh Member

To become a successful person. You must first have a goal to pursue, or in other words, a dream. After that, you must strive to achieve that dream. Once that is achieved, think of another bigger dream and continue to fulfill it. That's my opinions.
    Võ Lê Minh

7. What do you think about successful people?
    According to you, what do you must do to become successful people?
    I think successful people who are successful, have great achievements in a field, or sumply someone who doesn't have to worry about making money.
    According to me, I must know how to put my faith to right place, think more positively, be more creative, not be content with what has been achieved and never stop learning.

8. In my opinion, successful people are people: firstly they choose the right job, secondly they are extremely good at that job. If you want to become a successful person according to me: the first must learn, the second must really love the selected job and promote strengths for that job.

9. I admire them and to become a successful person I will try to study, learn about my career

10. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

To become a successful person, we must choose our own path, do things that others do not dare to do, be diligent, take risks, get up early, have to be eager to learn and question everything. Do not be afraid of hardship, do not falter before difficulties, do not submit to failure, take failure as the foundation for success.

11. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

To succeed. Then we should try every day. Do not have a will that you lose, have a strong will

12. Successful people must be smart, rich and happy. To become a successful person, you must learn your potential, diligently and seize opportunities.

13. Successful people with knowledge strive to achieve goals that are always progressive and persistent.

14. Successful people are people who are admired by all. In my opinion, if I want to be successful, I need to be flexible in everything and have a smart mind, dare to think, dare to do and always have confidence in

15. Successful people have talent and a little bit of luck. To become a successful person must overcome myself, try to improve day by day and don't be afraid of failure.

16. In my opinion, successful people are people who have what they want without thinking much, to become successful people in my opinion need to strive harder and have to make them my goals.

17. successful people, they always try to attach and strive tirelessly every day. They always spend full time at work rather than playing games or surfing facebook.

18. To become a successful person we must be persistent, always try our best and believe in ourselves

19. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

Successful people listen to the opinions of others and dare to think and dare to do

20. they are the leaders. who are example for everyone to follow. If you want to be successful, you must try hard and be smart.

Chia sẻ trang này