1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about successful people?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 12/11/20.

1. They are people business minded, determined and chăm chỉ
    Want to be successful then I think must have a lot of knowledge, experienced, effort and motivate.

2. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I think they a talented people and good at many field

3. In order to be successful, we need to learn, absorb knowledge, be diligent at work, always be creative

4. Successful person is someone who has a certain position in their field, is respected and worked with by others. If I want to be a successful person, I have to study hard, acquire more knowledge, work hard and create good relationships with people in the field to learn more.

5. Most successful people are very good and diligent. If I want to be successful, I have to be diligent and learn from the previous ones

6. Successful people are people with money, a good job, a happy life and a happy family.
    To be a successful person, I need to try my best at work, and keep good relationships.

7. Wake up and exercises,Complete what to do within 24 hours,Understand yourself,Confidence you can always afford

8. In my opinion, to become a successful person, the first job is to try hard in studying or in the work of learning around and trying to work without stopping because a successful person always thinks about with what they do is not necessarily it or it is good.

9. I admire successful people, successful people. They all have sequential thoughts, I need to learn from successful people.

10. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Successful people is the bravery ,try hard that successful people should have

11. When I see a successful person I admire and definitely wish to be like them. To be successful I think I must be a citizen that is useful to society and has a solid career and a happy family

12. I think it will be so good to be like them, everyone look up to them, they can take care of their family and they know how to make money.

13. In my opinion, a successful person has a work goal and a lot of money. To become successful people need to try to ask questions, learn from others, set work goals, work with plans.

14. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

to to a public we must be learning, work, must know the learning every people xung quanh, tích lũy kinh nghiệm và rút ra các bài học cho bản thân.

15. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

The successful people are the people they' ve been trying to work on, and they're going to work in their work with a steady job of good people. The way to succeed is to stop learning a lot of experience and create relationships with people

16. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

According to you Successful people is arrange the time properly for works and family . use money Invest in the right place,right time .

17. Successful people who have gone through difficulties also experience failures.

18. Successful people want them to continue to be successful and they have a wide range of industry knowledge. If you want to be successful, you need to have ambition, enough knowledge to help you succeed in that field.

19. Châu văn lễ 2

Châu văn lễ 2 New Member

need a lot of effort, listen to learn and absorb good things, know their capacities and positions, have a clear plan for the future

20. They are great.
    I think there must be a goal first.

Chia sẻ trang này