1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

what do you think about the overtime at work?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 15/11/20.

1. I think if I work overtime 4 hours / day, 1 week 2 days overtime is fine. Every day, I don't think my health is enough

2. I think I can work overtime if the overtime is 2 - 4 hours / day, I will agree.

3. I think the overtime is very good. It helps me earn more money and my skills improve faster as well.

4. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

If the company has a lot of work to deal with and requires overtime, I will agree to work overtime.

5. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

I agree to world overtime for 4 hours a day but if it goes through everyday I probably won't able to. I can work overtime 3 or 4 days a week

6. I completely agree if the overtime salary is reasonable and not overtime beyond the state regulations

7. I can do it if the salary is right for the job assigned to me by the company

8. Yes, I would, if I work overtime 1-2 days a week.

9. If I work overtime, I want to receive something from the overtime pay as well as the right overtime, so that I can also arrange the working time as well as protect my health.

10. Yes, I can work overtime because I can earn extra money to support my family

11. I will agree. Doing a lot will have a lot of experience and skills. Income also increased.

12. Yes, I will agree, since it's my job, I'll work until it's done on time

13. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

I agree to work overtime at the company if the company needs my help

14. Since the job is suitable for my capacity and I can afford it, I will agree to work overtime if the company allows it.

15. I think working overtime 4 hours a day I can meet the company in a short time suitable salary is no problem but for a long time, I may not be able to meet because I am worried about my health. me.

16. Overtime is not too scary if it matches the salary the company pays me, I accept overtime

17. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

I would agree because the company is in need of my help

18. If I work overtime for 2 days, I agree, but if the company regularly allows me to work overtime, I ask for permission to refuse because my health cannot meet.

19. It is okay for a few day of month but all day i think i can't because it will affect to my health

20. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I agree to work overtime four hours a day to complete the assigned work

Chia sẻ trang này