1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

what is the most important things/people in your life?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. Of course my mother. My mother has always cared for and provided everything for me.

2. The most important thing for me is to make a lot of money to take care of my family in the future.The most important people are my parents because they raised me so hard for me to be today.

3. Only health is most important. The only person important to me is my father and mother.

4. Minh

Minh Member

Of course it is family. No one is better with you as than as your family. No one give you anything no condition. Family is where you can back when you get tired, hopeless, trippingly.
    Võ Lê Minh

5. The most important thing for me in the future is to have a job to support my small family later

6. Family for me is the most important.

7. is probably my family important. Family is the most important thing to me, there are people I love.

8. It is important to me that my parents and my parent's health. Why, everyone has their own answer.

9. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

Family is always the most important to me, because if I don't have family I don't know where I am now?

10. The best thing for me is being with my family. The most important person to me is my mother because she always takes care of me

11. Văn Nam

Văn Nam Member

My family is the most important thing to me, because it is the only thing in my heart that cannot be replaced.

12. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

the most important thing is to be happy, have a qualified life so that he can take care of his old age,family and wife later on, i love my family <3

13. Vũ Phúc

Vũ Phúc New Member

Just one word, "Happiness". And My happiness is to make those I love happy. They are my Family, my Lover, my Friends and Anyone I can help.
    Example: Suppose someone asks me which between Love and Career would I choose? I will answer "Let's love" because when I love, I feel happy. Someone will say I'm stupid, LOL, if there is a question why I choose that then I will answer next time. Sorry for my long comment but I want to do to thank Phuoc Teacher for asking us very meaningful questions. Thanks for Your question. Thank You.

14. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

For me, family is all. No matter what, they will be there, congratulations when I am successful, cheering me up when I fall down. They are my life.

15. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

The most important thing mine is see my mother happy because mother is human most important to me.

16. My most important thing is my family, because family is where I was raised and helped me grow up as I am today.

17. It is very important for me to see that my loved one is always happily together with his family.

18. The most important thing to me is my family. My family is the place where I was born and the place I want to go home the most after every trip. In my opinion, the person who loves me the most can only be my family, my father is my mother. My father worked hard to pay for my schooling, and my mother always took care of me from my sleep.

19. The most important thing in my life is my parents, who raised me to adulthood and when I grew up, it was time for me to repay the thanks they gave me.

20. Huỳnh Xuân Tùng

Huỳnh Xuân Tùng New Member

The most important thing to me in life is my family. Because the family is the only one that cannot replace it. My family is the place that raised me, helped me overcome life's difficulties, and always cares and protects me.

Chia sẻ trang này