1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

what is the most important things/people in your life?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 10/11/20.

1. The most important thing for me right now is to try to graduate on time and then get a job that suits my career. Because in the future with that job I can take care of myself and my family, especially my parents.

2. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

In this life for me the most important thing is family. Because no one can bring you happiness, no one cares to take care of you when you are sick, no one expects you to come home to share a meal after work, no one will worry about you leaving early late who is by your side and encourages you after each failure outside of family, family is the most valuable and sacred thing to be cherished.

3. Family is the most important thing to me because when I go to work somewhere and face difficulties, family is always the strongest support for me.

4. what is the most important thing/people in your life? Please tell me why? you could give us an example.
    The most important people in my life are my parents and best friend, because they are the people I love and care about.

5. I think the most important thing for me is my family. Because no matter where I go, my family is always the best place, when being with my parents, my sister finds my feelings at ease.

6. My family is the most important. Because family is my home and the people who love and care and me too

7. The most important thing in my life is my family.

8. My family and relatives are indispensable for me in this whole life. I want every time I wake up to see that everyone is happy. Especially Parents, who gave me this life and everything. In the future I will make a lot of money to take care of my Parents.

9. The most important thing in my life is my family,what I am doing and going forward is to graduate from school to have a stable job to support my family somewhat.

10. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

My parents and best friends have always been the most important people to me, they help and encourage me when I have a problem.
    Vo Trung Hieu

11. My most important thing is to have a simple, pressure-free life. The most important people to me are my parents because they are my biggest spiritual support

12. To me, mother is the most important person, she gave birth, nurtured and sacrificed so much for me to have a good life.

13. for me, my family is the most important, because it a place to be back and where we feel secure.

14. The most important thing for me is to have a stable job and a permanent place to live, settle down, then my parents because studying has made a great contribution to me taking care of me and is something impossible missing in my life.

15. In my opinion is seeing my loved ones happy. Because when they are happy, I also feel happy.

16. The most important thing for me is happiness. In the future no matter what, I will try to build happiness for my family.

17. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

Family and work are the most important to me. Parents do not go with me forever. But the job will go with us

18. The most important things in my life are my family and career.

19. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

The most important thing to me are my parents! they sacrificed everything to have me today

20. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

The most important people is my mother , because mom borned and took care of me growth .

Chia sẻ trang này