1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite subject at school?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 4/11/20.

1. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

I like electricity the most, because it will help me get the knowledge I need to apply to work in the future.

2. I favorite subject the electricity supply. Because it helps me to master knowledge of electricity and a teacher is very enthusiastic and dedicated. After the teacher finished, he asked carefully what we did not know to just from the begin. Espesially, teacher is very happy, always talking to create a comfortable study atmosphere.

3. I like project work the most. because it combines theory and practice. Teamwork and learn a lot more while studying. It needs all I have to make application of what I have learned and apply into practice.

4. Hạnh

Hạnh Administrator Thành viên BQT

close thread!

5. my favorite subject is specialized English because it has helped me gain a lot of knowledge in how I write a job application.

6. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

At Cao Thang Technical College, I enjoy PLC most. It's give me knowledge about programing, operating engines, which very helpful for my job in the future.

7. Kiệt lê 2804

Kiệt lê 2804 New Member

At Cao Thang Technical College I like to learn basic electrical practice the most. because it gives me knowledge and experience in the electrical industry

8. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

There are many subjects I like at the high tech college, but the subject that I like the most is specialized English, because it helps me gain more knowledge about English and especially have a person. He is very funny and friendly with students

9. my favorite subject is electrical design project. because it equips me with real-life situations and how to deal with difficulties while working and in this subject I feel more practical than theoretical subjects.

10. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

My favorite are the practical subjects in Cao Thang college. Because it provides me with both knowledge and skills

11. At Cao Thang Technical College, I like electricity because it's a subject that my father and me both like, it has a lot of future.

12. I like to study electrical engineering. because the subject is very useful for future work

13. My favorite subject is general physics. This subject adds a lot of knowledge to me and my teachers are also very funny. My teacher also created a small technical creativity contest in the classroom to encourage our learning.

14. Hải Dương

Hải Dương New Member

During the past years at Cao Thắng technical college, I feel like the most basic electrical practice because it gives me the basic knowledge and background of the electrical industry I am studying.

15. My favorite subject in school is the basic cool practice, as it helps me practice patience

16. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

In school, my favorite is studying project subjects, it helps me to study more deeply and understand more. And the teachers support and guide conscientiously

17. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I like physics because I enjoy learning and applying so much to thirst

18. I like industrial electrical subjects because when working with my passion and strengths, you tend to work hard and put a lot of enthusiasm into work products This positive attitude will influence my actions.
    Helping the contribution you bring to the business really effective Then there will be a series of exciting and high-quality working days.

19. I quite like the subjects related to English.
    because most English teachers are very happy, dedicated and dedicated to the subject.

20. My favorite subject at school is industrial electrical design project because it helps me to have a lot of knowledge for my future work.

Chia sẻ trang này