1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Which company/ type of company do you intend to apply for?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 5/11/20.

1. First, I wanted to join a general electric company to study and gain experience. After that, I want to enter a private company or a foreign company.

limited liability company Emate, joint stock company TEDDO, hydroelectric company Dong Nai,limited liability company TriDung,
    energy joint stock company THUONG TIN.

Các file đính kèm:

2. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I want to work for a power and electronics company.
    1. VNPT
    2. SamSung
    3. LG
    4. Vinh Thinh company
    5. Sanyo
    Because I want to do the works related to the installation and operation of electrical equipment.

3. I intend to apply to the following companies and branches: LG, Viettel, CMC telecom, MISA, Samsung,... Because I see these companies meet the criteria that I need such as: Salary regimes, policies and benefits for employees and especially the working environment will help me increase my ability to work more effectively.

4. I want to apply for "Dien Dat Phuc" company, "Asia technology joint stock company", company "VTP-OSC", company "Nhat Thien Technology" and Company "DIWA". I choose these companies because it can help me improve myself and enhance my knowledge and experience and all companies are in Ho Chi Minh City.

5. I very much wish to apply to companies such as Han My Viet, Tien Cuong, Quy Dan, Tien Dat, Nhat Dai. as these are the big companies that can help me improve my skills and my future growth path. I look forward to applying.

6. -I plan to apply to Ninh Thuan solar power company.
    -5 companies that I plan to apply for: ATECH equipment and construction company, GP SOLAR technology engineering joint stock company, DAT Technical Company Limited, Green Energy KT & Trading Company Limited, Youth Information Group Joint Stock Company.
    -I still work near my family priority, so I will apply to Ninh Thuan solar power company.

7. I plan to apply to one of the following 5 companies: "KMS TECHNOLOGY" Company, "SAMSUNG" company, "INTEL CORPORATION", "FPT Software" company, "MISA CORPORATION". Because these are leading Vietnamese technology companies.

8. I intend to apply for the position of electrical engineering operator. It is a company that specializes in providing electricity clean energy. The companies I intend to apply for are: Cty Co Phan Nang Luong Dau Tieng, Trung Nam Group, EVN, Cty Co Phan Truong Thanh, Tap Doan Sao Mai,...
    The reason I choose the above companies to apply is that I want Vietnam's clean energy industry to develop more and more.

9. I intend to join the company as maintenance companies or electronics companies such as: nippon paint, Viettel, sam sung, vsip industrial park, Sanyo, or as high-tech works because of these companies have skills and are relevant to the job you are learning and to improve your skills and develop your career.

10. I plan to apply to Viettel company, Thermal Song Hau, DienMayXanh, Vinhome Central Park Building, EVN company because they are close to home and convenient to travel, there are jobs that match my major like maintenance and electrical installation

11. _Truong Phu commercial Mechanical and Electrical contruction company limited
    _Adtech company.
    _Toyota Dong Sai Gon.
    _spads company.
    I want to join this company because of good working environment,convenient transportation,hight salary..

12. I plan to apply to electronics companies
    Companies Intel Products Company, Samsung Company, Daeyoung Electronics Vina Company, STC Company
    Because companies have good remuneration and my specialty helps me learn more about my industry

13. I plan to apply to foreign companies because they have very good remuneration.
    Campany Samsung,Intel,P&G,Nestle,Unilever.

14. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

I want to graduate to work at: Panasonic company, Long Thanh plastic company, Intel company, Samsung company, P&G. Because the companies I mentioned above are big companies with a reputation for good working environment.

15. I'd like to apply for an electrical engineering or maintenance job
    companies to which I will apply: LS, intel, samsung, ....

16. I plan to enroll in several companies upon graduation such as Sailun Company, Brotex Company, Luthai Company, Samsum Company and Tay Ninh Electric Company. Because most of these companies have a maintenance industry and especially this company near my home is more convenient for travel and development than City companies.

17. HUỲNH TẤN PHÚC CDDDT18DE
    I want to work at a company which is suitable for my ability such as fpt group, vingroup,...

18. The job I wanted to do was for an electrical company
    Companies I want to apply for: Vietnam Electric Company, Duy Tan Plastic Company, P&G Company, Viettell Company, Tan A Dai Thanh Company.
    I want to work for some of the above companies because of the right salary, good social regime, suitable for the major I am studying that will help me learn knowledge and improve my major in the future.

19. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

I want to apply to do electrical plant maintainance
    1. Company MSI
    2. Company Hung Vuong
    3. Company Taiyo
    4. Conpany Alplattech
    5. Company Viet Hung
    I think I quite enjoy the maintenance

20. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I want to apply to the company