1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Why do you have a job change?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 7/11/20.

1. My previous job was and electrical maintenance staff at a plastic company in Long Thanh.I quit job because of the long geographical distance and unstable working mode.

2. Minh

Minh Member

My last job is electrical engineer in the ABC company. The reason make I change my job :
    The first, the working environment of company is not good.
    The second, the company didn't raise my salary even though I worked very hard :(( .
    The finally, the company's insurance policy is not good.
    Võ Lê Minh.

3. I decided to change to a new job because the old company policies are no longer suitable, late salary and overtime. So I moved to a new company with a better regime and gained more experience besides.

4. Tranthanhtien

Tranthanhtien Member

The reason I transferred my career was that I saw the company did not support the allowance costs, had no insurance, and especially I found the climbing job quite dangerous, so I decided to change jobs

5. I am currently a B's Mart salesman. I used to work as a waitress for a cafe, but because my working time is coinciding with my school schedule, in addition, I have just changed my inn after the translation season, so my place is quite far from work.

6. My previous job was a maintenance machine and I worked at a sailing company near my home. I change jobs because I want to have more experience, I want to change the working environment and I want to practice my skills.

7. My previous job was to maintain electricity in the whole apartment building, but I realized that the job is taking up a lot of time (having to be on duty 24/24) so I took a break because I could not arrange time.

8. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

The work I'm aiming for is electrical equipment and work at company come on then I still thinking
    because I feel love this position as favourite this subject at school.

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 9/11/20
  9. The last job I did was maintaining the electrical system for the Landmark 81 building.
    The reason I did not do it anymore was because it was too stressful despite the very good salary and the working environment.

10. My last job was operate a machine . After working for a while, I found this job was not suitable for me, I found it very boring so I changed jobs.

11. I decided to change a new job because the salary was paid later than the contract and the salary did not increase as I wanted and the old company's policies were no longer suitable. So I moved to a new company with a better regime and looked for new opportunities to grow

12. The closest job I do is electrical maintenance at LAL. The reasons I change companies are: higher salary, higher level of skills, high competitiveness and a working environment with good equipment.

13. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

My previous job is served in the restaurant
    I had to change my job because the workplace is very far from my home and I go to work during traffic jams so it took a long time.

14. My job in my old company is a maintenance staff. I have to change jobs due to low salary, unstable working time, little leave, no low wages, working far from home. so I changed my job.

15. I used to work at Tuong Lai International School in the position of electrical maintenance and installation. The reason I change jobs is that I want to find a company that helps me develop my qualifications and I want a better salary, a company close to home that is convenient for travel.

16. I dont know it for woman hahaha

17. My last job was that I owned a store that sold electrical or electronic equipment. I change my career because I want a career that can help me in the period after I am 30 years old and help me be more proactive in my own work.

18. Could you tell me about your last job? (which position at which company)
    Which is the main reason make you change your job? (explain why you change your job)
    Note that: It's very unwisely to tell something not good about your previous supervisor/ Colleague. Be yourself and always note that, The Interviewers interview much many interviewee a year, they will easily know your a copy other ideas or not. Copy other ideas is the most mistake you need to avoid. Thank you
    In March 2019, I used to work selling breakfast food.
    After that, because I was busy studying for the AutoCAD certificate, I quitted the job.

19. I used to be a technician of a Viettel branch to install wifi. I quit my job because working outside a lot and being up high was so dangerous, I quit my job.

20. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

My previous job was as a part-time employee of Circle K, my shift starts from 10pm to 6am the next day, this job makes me quite tired. Right now, I don't do my job anymore, because I'm busy completing my course, so that I can graduate next year.

Chia sẻ trang này