1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Why do you have a job change?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 7/11/20.

1. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

The last job I do is a building electrical installation technician. The reason I think the work is heavy work over time, the danger of each project and long overtime for many days.

2. Võ Minh Trí

Võ Minh Trí Member

the last job I used to was a machine controller.
    I want my favorite jobs to be in repair and maintenance.
    because my current job is not my favorite job. it makes me boring every day. not high productivity

3. I change jobs because I want to change myself and want to accept challenges in a new job.

4. Trong Thi Le

Trong Thi Le Member

My last job at Thuan Nhat Automation was an electrical panel fighter. I think working there because the working time doesn't suit me and I want to find another job with a more suitable time.

5. Phan Vũ Long

Phan Vũ Long Member

I used to be an electrical engineer at AB Tech. But I decided to quit my job because the working environment was not good and the managerial attitude was too bad, he kept urging and scolding me although that work was not my responsibility.

6. There are many reasons for job change, for example: the nature of the job is not suitable, the change of workplace to suit the travel, the salary is not suitable for living standards.

7. My last job was to work as a worker for a social housing project. After a while I decided to think about work because I saw my company exploiting workers a lot, from overtime work to overtime, and very slow pay. That's why I changed my job.

8. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Apply for an electric type maintenance company and reason i chose it because i think comfortable mine i think i enjoy this job

9. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

It's not wrong with my expertise and I'd like to work in another company that specializes in electrical system maintenance and repair.

10. HUỲNH TẤN PHÚC CDDDT18DE
    I have a job change because i want to work at better environment and have a chance to develop myself.

11. The last job I did at the company was a maintenance staff. The reason is that I changed a good job that was right in my industry and settled into the future

12. My current job is a conveyor belt maintenance staff of a garment factory. I want to move to a company near my home, quit my job because I am far from home, my salary is not enough to cover my life.

13. The most recent job I do is designing the grid for SMM. I myself am a person who likes the challenge and experience, and the gentleman company has all the conditions that I want to apply for.

14. My last job recently was as a part-time salesman in a convenience store. The company is also very good with many employee regimes, the reason I think the job is because of my final year so I spend more time studying.

15. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I changed my place because the owner was too hard and very stingy with the staff and the work became too boring for me and i changed my place.

16. I was an electrical engineer, working in electrical maintenance for a building, I want to change jobs because the inappropriate company policy does not have the ability to allow myself an inappropriate division of work affecting my health.

17. My last job is to run Grab. I resigned because my health and study time did not allow.

18. My previous job was selling life insurance. I resigned because I found the job was not suitable. Every day to call convincing very boring

19. My last job was in the production line of a company affiliated with Samsung. Since I had to continue my studies, I had to stop working.

20. Quang Vinh

Quang Vinh Member

1 years ago, I worked for samsung company about 3 months, then I found it bored and uncomfortable. so I dicide quit job and find a new job.

Chia sẻ trang này