1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Why should I hire you?/ How you fit with this job?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 27/10/20.

1. Because i graduated from Cao Thắng technical college and had 2 months internship at X company as a technical maintenance. i found that my skills are very fix with this position. I hope to have a change to prove myself.

2. Before going in for the interview, I read carefully about the work of the company. With my 3-year experience working in the jobs that the new company requires, those same jobs I have done and done well. So I really want to work in that company

3. Because i have the experience and qualifications that are right for your company. I have good problem solving skills and work more efficiently than the people you look for, i can operate the new machines . do good maintenance to keep the plant running smoothly .

4. ManRiO

ManRiO Member

because the job is right for me and I can do better than what the company asks for when hiring.
    I have many years working for a foreign electrical maintenance company so my experience is enough to meet the company's needs, in addition I know more about mechanics! Mechanical support for equipment installation and maintenance! Instead of a company recruiting electrical maintenance and mechanical maintenance, I can provide both without recruiting 1 person

5. -Because I have the qualifications and capabilities that are very suitable for the job that the company needs.
    -Because I am able to adapt to the job and my experience can meet the needs of the company's work.

6. - I have qualifications and majors I studied at school that is very suitable for the job that the company needs.
    - I am adaptable to the work and my experience and problem solving can meet the work needs of the company

7. Why should I hire you?
    Student must present some keyword as below:
    - Your experience fit with company requirement.
    - Prove that you are better than the others.
    - Show more what you can work than what company expectation.
    - Like you're persuade your girlfriend not break your relationship, you must show to the interviewer your best attitude and enthusiastic.
    You should hire me because my experiences fit with your company requirement, I prove that I'm better than the others and I show more what I can work than what company expectation.

8. I think I'm the right person for your company. I have a lot of experience in project supervision, I am confident in my analysis and problem solving skills. I am a passionate person at work so I will devote my best to each assigned task and I am willing to learn and listen to your words.

9. Cù Tấn Kha

Cù Tấn Kha Member

CU TAN KHA

Because I have met the conditions given by the company and I have had the experience in the position to apply even more I am a student of the oldest and most qualified college in the region field.

10. trung tuongn

trung tuongn Member

You should hire me because I am a responsible person at work, able to communicate and handle my situation very well.

11. Because I have all the requirements that the company offers, I have a high responsibility at work, have good communication skills and good experience If you me I will do well to prove by my ability.

12. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

Because i have more experience working in this job and comfort with the company , i work experience responsibily , creatively to evolve the
    company , i completed some psychology courses to help my colleagues , i am sure that the company is satisfied with my ability and attitude

13. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

Because i think have conditions fit with company espeeially location company are recruiting. This position I had 3 years of experience and okay approach with machines modern of a large company when I go intership stayed there tor 6 weeks.

14. Nguyễn Hoàng Tuấn
    I think that position is right for me. I have 1 year experience. I work hard and try to make the company grow more successful .

15. Your company should hire me because I am a person with a lot of knowledge about electricity, electronics, that you are in need. In addition, I am one of the best students in school, always trying my best for my job. If you hire me, you won't need to worry much because I'm better than what you imagined.

16. NguyenGiaHuy

NguyenGiaHuy Member

I find myself perfectly suited to where you' ve been enrolling with my experience over the years i' ve been able to take responsibility and fulfill that position i can also help my colleagues in the job and help the company grow better. I' m sure my blanket is good enough to fulfill the assignments

17. Kiệt lê 2804

Kiệt lê 2804 New Member

because I see my capabilities in accordance with the requirements of the company and will help the company develop more

18. I have a experience, i get things done on time and my qualification match your needs perfectly. this job is very suitable for me. It was meant for me and i love it.

19. You should hire me because: I have experience working at a big company and studying at the Cao Thang Technical College. I have a good teamwork spirit, adapt to the work.

20. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

Đoàn Đào Phương Nam Cdddt18de
    Because I think the position you are recruiting is suitable for what I have studied and I have experience and knowledge that can help a part of that for your company to grow. I will always learn and develop myself to help the assigned work be completed effectively. I will constantly make efforts to be able to benefit the company
    upload_2020-10-29_23-37-45.png

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 1/11/20

Chia sẻ trang này