1. - Hãy click 1 lần quảng cáo sau khi đăng 1 bài viết, để góp phần xây dựng diễn đàn

Dismiss Notice

Will you work overseas in Japan?

Thảo luận trong 'English for The Interview' bắt đầu bởi Hạnh, 8/12/20.

1. I will not work in Japan. I think when I work on that side, the salary will be higher than my side. But they will force me to work very drudgingly and when I live there, the spending is the same as in our country so there will be no surplus. On the other hand, do not want to leave home and work in such a strange country.

2. Tuấn Đàm

Tuấn Đàm Member

I will go because environmemt modern word,generous salary

3. Minh

Minh Member

No. I do not want to work in Japan. Because, I really miss my family when I work far.
    Võ Lê Minh

4. I will not work in Japan, because I am concerned about working away.

5. I don't like working abroad even though I will make a lot of money because I want to work near home to be with my family.

6. Bá Lộc

Bá Lộc Member

I think i don't want because i don't speak Japan and far away home

7. No ,i dont want

8. Vĩnh Kha

Vĩnh Kha Member

If after graduating and having the opportunity to go to Japan I will take advantage of that opportunity to develop myself and have a better future because the living conditions and infrastructure of Japan are very good.

9. I will not work in Japan. because I want to live in my hometown.

10. I won't work in Japan Because I don't want to be away from my family.

11. Hiếu

Hiếu Member

No, I don't want to work in Japan because the epidemic is very stressful and there are earthquakes in Japan
    Vo Trung Hieu

12. No.i do not.because life there is very difficult

13. I do not work abroad. micro family don't want me to go away

14. Nam2110

Nam2110 Member

No, I don't. Because i want to work in my home town

15. Yes I do. Because this is a good opportunity for me to come closer to my dream

16. I think I won't work in Japan. I want to stay in my home country.

17. Nhatm1nh

Nhatm1nh Member

I think not, because I don't want to be away from home for a long time and I don't think I can adapt to the weather there.

18. Vũ Phúc

Vũ Phúc New Member

No. I don't want to go overseas in Japan. Because in Vietnam I can still do a good job and still be close to my relatives.

19. I really want to work in Japan, they have a very developed and modern technology, but I can't because my family doesn't want me to be too far away from them.

20. If I could work in Japan, I would.
    Because Japan is a country with a developed industrial economy, good working environment and training. Japanese people are friendly and sociable.

Chia sẻ trang này